Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Which character would you rather play with in "Street Fighter"?: Fei Long or Zangief

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Which character would you rather play with in "Street Fighter"?: Fei Long or Zangief

• I would choose Fei Long.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • I would choose Zangief.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
@MillionBashStream97

Let's say that you were playing against a rich sandnigger who came from a wealthy family, and you two were wagering one Bitcoin, $1,000 cash and a bottle of Moët.

You can only choose between two characters for a best two out of three fight, Fei Long or Zangief.

Which character would you choose?

@MillionBashStream97

Let's say that you were playing against a rich sandnigger who came from a wealthy family, and you two were wagering one Bitcoin, $1,000 cash and a bottle of Moët.

You can only choose between two characters for a best two out of three fight, Fei Long or Zangief.

Which character would you choose?

Fei Long is too bland of a character for me to even consider playing him, and Zangief is a Grappler, and I suck at them.
But I can at least lame it out with Zangief. Considering his damage is absurd...

So Zangief.

But I would prefer Decapre. She's a charge character, and I'm biased as hell towards those...

That sandnigga would win if I picked Zangief, but not if I picked Decapre.

Anyway. Zangief all the way on that. Fei-Long, more like Who-Long.