Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which cope do you prefer: series or videogames?

Which cope do you prefer ?

• Videogames

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • TV series

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
I used to be a hardcore gamer 5+ years ago, and lately I've become extremely casual (a couple of HotS matches every now and then) and got more into the TV series cope.

Now that I've watched all the godtier series that exist, I'm considering to buy a gaming rig and going back to the videogame cope, especially that I've missed a lot of cool games that came out relatively recently such as The Witcher 3.

Which prompts me to ask : which cope do you guys prefer ? Vidya or series ?

TV series are degenerate and bash on incels.

For the most part, video games. Although due to lack of motivation, I usually just end up going with television shows.
Even yanking myself up enough to actually finish tv shows these days is getting tough, though (unless it's something like GoT).

Video games. An good video game is way more immersive than any passive television/anime.

Depends. I don't play video games as much as I used to, so I mostly watch anime. But I am getting back into playing video games more often since I got my PC-98 emulator running and I'm playing Touhou: Story of Eastern Wonderland, and so far I'm enjoying it. I'm playing the Touhou games from oldest to newest, already finished HRtP.

Videogames obviously. You get to do stuff.

Most TV shows are bluepilled feminist garbage

Video games. I hate TV shows, because I end up rooting for the villain to wipe the degenerate scum off the Earth.

Games or anime depends on mood

if i get bored of one i'll switch to the other. but if i had to choose one i'd go with games

While video games are more fun, TV series are easier to rot to.

Both. Not like anyone here has much other stuff to do :feelsrope:

Video games. I have trouble focusing on tv shows.

I dont watch many modern tv shows, there are still a few new games left.

modern video games are getting way too cucked