Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which drugs would you consume if all were legal?

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
I’d start off by doing all the psychedelic stuff. I’d never try heroin or similar because there’s no chance I would be responsible with it.

yeah, i would like to try some psychedelics.
i have been watching rogan for more than a 2 years and che can't stop talking about psychedelics lol.

weed only tbh. I’ve done everything and weeds the best/least harmful
I had a horrible panic attack after smoking two joints a year ago. Started shaking relentlessly and asked my brother to call 911. Luckily he calmed me down with a breathing technique.

Cocaine, I already smoke weed so all I need is a good upper plus alcohol and shrooms every once in a while

Weed

Maybe meth lol

i would also like to try that red honey that make you go insane, saw it in one of joe rogan's episodes aswell

Weed- I already consume it anyways but having legal access would make things much easier & less nerve-recking whenever I go to pick it up. Due to some weird loopholes in Federal laws, I am able to get these alternatives like Delta-8/HHC at some places which are somewhat effective.

I do know of some guys who occasionally sell shrooms, and I have always wanted to try the but I've been kind of nervous to do so. I do wish it was legal though, since I imagine people would make it better with stuff such as gummy versions of it; microdosing also sounds like it would be a good thing to try out. I also would wanna try LSD or MDMA a few times,

yeah, i would like to try some psychedelics.
i have been watching rogan for more than a 2 years and che can't stop talking about psychedelics lol.
Yeah they do seem like a life changing thing tbh- Joe Rogan is based for giving psychedelics good attention & also for talking about organic food.

weed only tbh. I’ve done everything and weeds the best/least harmful
Yeah true weed is probably the safest substance to use out there, plus it can have some medicinal benefits. Also, why did you not like psychedelics & what was your experience with them.

meth, tobacco from native american tribes, something that gets me high other than weed.

Cocaine, I already smoke weed so all I need is a good upper plus alcohol and shrooms every once in a while
Just join some normie groups on WhatsApp or Telegram & ask about psychedelics such as shrooms. Since they are somewhat common, you may have luck finding them or other psychedelics- not to mention plenty of people there may know about cocaine. Also, you can order kits to grow shrooms online & seeds to grow them since it's only the Psilocybin that's illegal and seeds don't contain them :feelsthink:.

None, I have to stay sober and with sobriety look at my miserable life

I literally don't care about the legality of it. That's a distinction only for the good goys with things to lose, like a house on a mortgage supported by a career that generates revenue for Mr. Shekelberg. I only care about the effects of the drugs on the mind and body, as well as the harmful long-term consequences (if any).

Having said that, I wouldn't take krokodil, cocaine, heroine, crystal meth, or any other aggressively harmful drug that damages the body.

Last edited:
MX missile like back in the day (mushrooms + ecstasy).

Weed and psychedelics