Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which ethnic race would you rather be?

Choose

• Total voters
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★
Your other physical stats can either be the ones you have right now or be completely random.

Honestly it's over if you are born as either of these. Maybe some mix between nigger and white is best (You can hate Andrew Tate all you want but he is obviously not an incel despite being half nigger)

Chink so I can be close to noodlefoids

nigger,at least my dick would be big

Of course nigger. ((((They)))) will protect me when I commit all the crimes. In fact ((((they)))) might even make me a hero if I am a criminal. Niggers are untouchable in the west

The one with the least amount of melanin: Chink

Melanin has been my greatest enemy all of my life
@CopingForBrutality

Last edited:
All of you choosing nigger are retarded and brainwashed, the average African nigga is giga subhuman truecel

Last edited:
LOL. Noodle whores the most hating of men of their own race.
Here in Holland those noodlewhores almost exclusively date noodlemen :feelsbadman:

I'll take my chances with sand.

The one with the least melanin: Chink

Melanin has been my main enemy all my life
@CopingForBrutality
Sandnigger would have better youth if you end up and ended up as a normie, you have more options in dating. But bottom tier sandnigger is pretty much like a curry but still has the ancestral lineage cope

In terms of moneymaxxing opportunities and long term benefits I'd go with Chink because high IQ and resilience, even if you're bottom tier in looks at least you can cope with being rich

It's tough, because you could roll the dice and have a decent chance of ending up as a white passing sandnigger (or at least somewhat close) and you won't have to cope with 'moneymaxxing' , but choosing chink playing it safe

Hard to say tbh:
Sandniggers, especially Levantines & Turks, are closest to Whites genetically & phenotypically wise; only exception being some Castizos who can pass as full Iberian Meds, like some Slutina from my HS.
Spics, as long as it is Castizo then that would be most ideal.
Chink would be appealing in terms of IQ, but SMV wise they have it bad.
Niggers have good SMV & mog in athleticism, but being a non-NT black sounds pretty rough.

Nt ahh sayings
Why the nigspeak :shock::feelsohgod::feelsree:
Itsover

Sandnigger would have better youth if you end up and ended up as a normie, you have more options in dating. But bottom tier sandnigger is pretty much like a curry but still has the ancestral lineage cope

In terms of moneymaxxing opportunities and long term benefits I'd go with Chink because high IQ and resilience, even if you're bottom tier in looks at least you can cope with being rich

It's tough, because you could roll the dice and have a decent chance of ending up as a white passing sandnigger (or at least somewhat close) and you won't have to cope with 'moneymaxxing' , but choosing chink playing it safe
I wouldn't risk it, I hate being a hairy acne-ridden filthy darkie shitskin more than ANYTHING, chinks are hairless and usually have light skin

Nt ahh sayings
What most people forget, is that most Ethnic cultures, except East Asian ones, are much more NT-centric as opposed to White ones: Therefore, it would be hard to use JBW in this case, as you would be ostracized for the simple fact you are non-NT.

@Grim_Reaper What kind of spic is it implied one would be in this case? Would I be a Mestizo, Amerindian, or Castizo?

I will keep refusing to participate on public polls

@Grim_Reaper What kind of spic is it implied one would be in this case? Would I be a Mestizo, Amerindian, or Castizo?
I think it's all-inclusive. You pick one & hope for the best roll

What most people forget, is that most Ethnic cultures, except East Asian ones, are much more NT-centric as opposed to White ones: Therefore, it would be hard to use JBW in this case, as you would be ostracized for the simple fact you are non-NT.
Jbg just be Gandalf theory

Jfl

Fucking anti semite!

I'd pick jew so I could get away with stuff.

Sand niggers look the best. I go to a smoothie shop and see white college foids fight over this one sand nigger. He is either indian or Sandnigger, but looks more sand nigger to me.

Sand niggers look the best. I go to a smoothie shop and see white college foids fight over this one sand nigger. He is either indian or Sandnigger, but looks more sand nigger to me.
Definitely sand. No white foids are fighting over a curry

All of you choosing nigger are retarded and brainwashed, the average African nigga is giga subhuman truecel
according to SFcels niggas are simultaneously poor and privileged at the same time

Honestly it's over if you are born as either of these. Maybe some mix between nigger and white is best (You can hate Andrew Tate all you want but he is obviously not an incel despite being half nigger)
Full niggers mog muttoids also sandnigs have caucasian skulls and can have light eyes and hair.

Anyone who picked asian is retarded. Mena is the closest to white in this poll, syrians, iranians, and kurds can look white.

Last edited: