Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which European country has the best looking foids?

Title

• Total voters
1 Nordic countries
2 Russia/Ukraine/Belarus
3 Netherlands/Belgium
4 Italy/Spain
5 Balkan Countries
6 Poland/Czech republic
7 Hungary/Bulgaria/Romania
8 France
9 Germany
10 British isles countries

My list.

female worship
see you in ban appeals

When they young I think Scandinavia. But already by their late twenties they already looking fucking they are 40. Their skin is very pale thats why. They age like real sour milk.

The foids with most amazing bodies when older at least if they dont eat shit junk food are those Albian, Balkan foids. Nice asses making you hard in your pants just seeing those buns.

Women from Netherlands are real ugly , really ugly their faces are way to masculine

A lot of Polish and Slavic girls are really hot.

I think some slav nations have best looking foids during prime years but they age horribly

Mediterranean ones

balkan girls for sure

This is female worshipping and all white women look like pale death body

Estonia, Finland, Denmark and the slavic ones

The more to the East you go better. Spanish and Italian foids are average/ugly and on top of that horrible personalities. French foids are prettier. German, Dutch and Scandinavian can be pretty or very manly looking. UK foids fat due to shitty diet and bad teeth, also they love fake tan and makeup so they look like street whores. Eastern Europe and Baltic are the dream of every European male kek. Don't know anything about Portuguese, Greek or Balkan foids.

Italy/Spain? Bruh they aren't even white :lul: