Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which foid move is the most disrespectful/rude to you?

Which one is the most disrespectful/rude to you?

• Being told "Sorry I have a boyfriend"

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Being frankly told you're not her type/you're ugly

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Being given a fake number/social media name

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Being given the actual socials and then getting left on read

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
Bandit_Marauder

Bandit_Marauder

Greycel
★★
As someone who experienced all of them, I say the last two are the most disrespectful as you are actually being played with the last one being the more disrespectful one of the two.

Last edited:
I got the I have a boyfriend one a few days ago and she seemed legit scared and ran away from me. I was like wtf.
Being told you're ugly to your face is the rudest. No need to be such a bitch to someone whos sticking his neck out.

I got the I have a boyfriend one a few days ago and she seemed legit scared and ran away from me. I was like wtf.
Being told you're ugly to your face is the rudest. No need to be such a bitch to someone whos sticking his neck out.
To me being told you're ugly is the least rudest as they're actually being honest with you.

The last two are the most rude to me as the foid actually "played" you which is very disrespectful. Far more disrespectful that being called ugly.

To me being told you're ugly is the least rudest as they're actually being honest with you.

The last two are the most rude to me as the foid actually "played" you which is very disrespectful. Far more disrespectful that being told ugly.
No, it just means she's afraid to reject you upfront. It's a built in mechanism to prevent women from getting pummeled by butthurt men.

I don't interact with foids so I don't know

No, it just means she's afraid to reject you upfront. It's a built in mechanism to prevent women from getting pummeled by butthurt men.
Well, they could just use the first option and say "Sorry I have a boyfriend".

No other reason for them to do it other than to play you which I think gives more confidence or ego boost to themselves.

Last edited:
Foids tell me frequently it has boyfriend despite me not hitting on it

Bridget was very respectful to me.

FB4

FB5

Sam

Well, they could just use the first option and say "Sorry I have a boyfriend".

No other reason for them to do it other than to play you which I think gives more confidence or ego boost to themselves.
Women are attention whores, we already know this. No need to be upset about it.

Women are attention whores, we already know this. No need to be upset about it.

I took a calming agent, so I'm much better now. Let me finish, for record purposes...

never had a date, so idk.
In theory, i'd pick last option

The last one seems the least respectful

I don't interact with foids.

ones that are rude to subhumans but treat chads better, i see it all the time

When they say "looks/height don't matter" on social media just to signal virtue, when everyone knows damn well they are straight up lying just for likes and attention.

Acting like she knows technical stuff better than me because i'm ugly looking.
She literally said "How can you have a PHD and not be rich? How can you have a PHD and dress like a hobo? Listen, trust me, i work for the UNi my thesis is..." (kept arguing about a technical topic wrongly being highly misinformed).
I was VERY VERY close to murder that foid. I recalled her the fact she got a job at a university sucking dicks (which is true btw) and that i would have chocked her to death.
Told her "i have a Phd AND 4 masters, the reason i have 9/6 job is because i almost killed one of my ex clients" (which is also true unfortunately).
I can cope against evetything but when aesthetocracy hits me brutal in something related to my actual skills, expecially from an inferior living creature like a foid, it triggers me hard more than anything else.

I always was sure that she gaved me her proper number because I was asking for it an calling her on a spot to confirm it

Number 2 barely ever happens, so I'm going with number 4 because it's deceitful, manipulative and childish. Number 3 can be avoid by checking on the spot, but it's also very rude.

Foids tell me frequently it has boyfriend despite me not hitting on it
Preemptive rejection but at least they recognized you as a male and not some sexless entity.

Being given a fake phone number or social media easily.

Where’s the move where she takes one look at you and starts running away screaming? Fakecel cuck if this has never happened to you