Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which games should I play this year?

Cha0tic

Cha0tic

Self-banned
-
Looking for games to play. What would you rec?

Hitman Blood Money

Im plannin to play a lot of old games this year returning to emulation and also going to play a few 2023 games when they go on sale

Play oblivion

Arkham Origins is really fun to play this time of the year cause of the snow but not sure if you’re into those games.

Play Fez. It’s a small and “simple” game yet captivated me like nothing else and it puts most other indie games to absolute shame.

The Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim are great copes to forget life and run fine on decent laptops.

Fallout 3, Fallout 4 and Fallout New Vegas have the same style, but are sci-fi instead of fantasy, and are great games too.

If you have an old PC, Neverwinter Nights 2 is a great RPG.

If I had a good console, I would definitely play Baldur's Gate 3 (it won the Game of the Year award) and Starfield.

The Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim are great copes to forget life and run fine on decent laptops.

Fallout 3, Fallout 4 and Fallout New Vegas have the same style, but are sci-fi instead of fantasy, and are great games too.

If you have an old PC, Neverwinter Nights 2 is a great RPG.

If I had a good console, I would definitely play Baldur's Gate 3 (it won the Game of the Year award) and Starfield.
Oh god... get that cursed thing away from me!

Looking for games to play. What would you rec?
Depends on what you like. I'm having some fun with the mega man battle network series right now

All of your recs are good. I'm already playing Oblivion lol.

Play Dragon Age and Mass Effect series if you haven't already.

Mdk2
Soldier of fortune
Gta vice city
Rainbow six raven shield
Star trek elite force2
Doom3

Russian roulette with a glock 19

The Yakuza Games are fun

Still play Elden ring even after getting all the achievements and is the game i spent most of my time in 2023. If you like souls like games give it a try.