Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which hand do you use to COOOOOOOOM

Which hand do you masturbate with?

• Left handed, Left hand

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Right handed, Right hand

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • Left handed, Right hand

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Right handed, Left hand

Votes: 21 39.6%

• Total voters
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
Do people actually use their right hand when jerking off? like how does that work? surely you need your mouse in the other hand right? :waitwhat: I used to do it with my right hand when I was ageminned but quickly adapted to the convenience of left handed penis fiddling :feelswhere:

Kinda gay thread tbhngl, but I voted the last option

nigga i jerk off in bed

I try to simulate pussy by putting lotion in both of my hands, cupping them, and then putting my dick in between. :feelsthink:

Always the left

tbh.... bbc"cels"
19079.jpg

I use one of the hands I keep in the freezer

Why is there no option for middle hand?

Both hands together

Non-degeneracy crew.

Left when i used to fap but now i'm on a nofap streak. :soy:

I'm right handed and I use both hands interchangeably.

Right hand,always sitting

I'm right handed and I use both hands interchangeably.
fuck I never thought that's possible so no option for that :feelsbadman: it's funny that it turned out to be 50-50 :waitwhat:

only 4 fellow lefties here hmmmm

Thought it was my right but actually was my left

The 3 letter agents will use this information against us.

I don't need to use hands. Lol

fuck I never thought that's possible so no option for that :feelsbadman: it's funny that it turned out to be 50-50 :waitwhat:
It's k ngl, I voted the "Right handed, Left hand" option because I use it a bit more. Weird how both types prefer the left hand.

I do it with my right hand and i cum in my flesh light :feelsohh:

It's k ngl, I voted the "Right handed, Left hand" option because I use it a bit more. Weird how both types prefer the left hand.
weird now that I'm looking at the numbers and there's a sizable amount of people like you. didn't even know this was a thing

Do people actually use their right hand when jerking off? like how does that work? surely you need your mouse in the other hand right? :waitwhat: I used to do it with my right hand when I was ageminned but quickly adapted to the convenience of left handed penis fiddling :feelswhere:
Heyy why are these votes anonymous :feelswhat:

I was born left handed but forced to use my right during kindergarten
now that i am an adult, i am sort of ambidextrous where i do most things with my right, but some with my left
I also ride a bike like a left handed person and of course, masturbate with my left hand

Predominately the right. I load up fap material on the screen (pictures, GIFs and videos on loop) before I start so I don't need to use the other hand much to switch between material - I've even created GIFs from YouTube videos and saved them so I can play them instead of having to constantly click back for the vital few seconds. If I want to load up new material after I've started, I switch over to the left and just keep things ticking over whilst loading up the new material on the screen.

Predominately the right. I load up fap material on the screen (pictures, GIFs and videos on loop) before I start so I don't need to use the other hand much to switch between material - I've even created GIFs from YouTube videos and saved them so I can play them instead of having to constantly click back for the vital few seconds. If I want to load up new material after I've started, I switch over to the left and just keep things ticking over whilst loading up the new material on the screen.
impressive :feelsXmas:

Just the right one

Left handed, but I use my right hand for some reason

Left hand to jerk off and right hand to fondle my balls

this is actually very interesting :feelsstudy: half of people seem to swap between their mouse and jerking off or put on longer stuff perhaps with less fast forwarding :feelsstudy: while the other half seems to just have adjusted to using the other hand and browse and dopaminemaxx hard :feelsstudy: I myself have made the transition in the second year or so of being a seasoned coomer
Left hand to jerk off and right hand to fondle my balls
yes I do that too when I'm actually cooming to have a powerful coom but I have to use the mouse to browse before
Heyy why are these votes anonymous :feelswhat:
uh idk anonymous usually creates more accurate results but maybe not in this case :feelsmage:
I don't need to use hands. Lol
mogs me

Last edited: