Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which Incel archetype are you?

So which one, brothers?

• Total voters
Uncle Dirlewanger

Uncle Dirlewanger

Don't talk about fight club
-
I've come across two types of incels and both out of curiosity and since its somewhat important for predicting the future, and how much of a wild card the incel movement could be, I would like to know which are more numerous and what your thoughts on the matter are.

1) Overall just really average dudes who might even mog normies in their looks, think of Elliot Rodger (some are manlets, some tall, others fat or thin and some others even fit) Their issue is that they're either somewhat autistic, which makes it hard to attract a female since you aren't really "fun" and have "rizz" whatever the fuck that means. Or they might've been bullied/gone through serious shit that turned them asocial or are just too smart and have realised how fake and gay and absurd today's society/normies/women are. Incels of this type might even live semi-normal lives, though they tend suffer from crippling loneliness and are full of spite and frustration, but generally still have some hope left, which manifests in their hope for society's fall/civil war/zombie apocalypse where they would get their chance to shine. Probably not good people anymore since the society has treated them like shit, more likely than normies to kill, loot and rape if given the chance.

2) Absolute truecels. Either morbidly obese, suffering from severe mental disorders or literal cripples who're not just incapable of getting women but are actually completely useless at everything else too. Their trademark trait is they have no hope left, because even if anarchy ensued and they could take women by force, the women would beat them back. Can't cope and are too cowardly to rope. Some might even be good people, just too fucking unfortunate.

Last edited:
A mixture of both but mostly 2

I'm chadcel (in videogame)

I'm extremely truecel

whoever voted 1 is volcel who come from broken families or were bullied before I was both , but the difference is having bad looks.

Idk. Can't even read a paragraph anymore. FUCK

I don't think that anybody who's merely ugly or even hideous has the right to be 2 You literally have to be a cripple of obscene proportions for that to be your fate. Oscar Dilvewanger was comically hideous and still got to slay teen hitlerjugend pussy, because he was just as evil as he was ugly, and that opened up a lot of doors for him.

Something in between

whoever voted 1 is volcel who come from broken families or were bullied before I was both , but the difference is having bad looks.
I don't think that anybody who's merely ugly or even hideous has the right to be 2 You literally have to be a cripple of obscene proportions for that to be your fate. Oscar Dilvewanger was comically hideous and still got to slay teen hitlerjugend pussy, because he was just as evil as he was ugly, and that opened up a lot of doors for him.

I don’t mog normies in any way but I’m not crippled and don’t think I have any severe mental issues
So you're clearly 1. The fact that you're here already makes you mog normies in more than just one way.

I've no idea. I'm just ugly. Bald, acne scarred. I honestly doubt this forum has too many truecels. There are some users here with genuine facial deformities, either from birth or because of an accident. I think those are the real truecels. I'm just an ugly loser, but I don't look like the elephant man either.

I've no idea. I'm just ugly. Bald, acne scarred. I honestly doubt this forum has too many truecels. There are some users here with genuine facial deformities, either from birth or because of an accident. I think those are the real truecels. I'm just an ugly loser, but I don't look like the elephant man either.
You're 1 then. I don't think there's that many truecels either, but irl I know a couple of them so Idk.

Yeah, might even, doesn't mean it has to be that way. On that note though, normies can be hidous as fuck too so you probably do mog some. Or you're really telling me those twink faggy fairies seem more attractive to you than you do to yourself?

1 kind of, but by no means am I a chad. If I was I wouldn’t have mental issues

Being obese is not trucel jfl, that is something you can control for the most part

''Are you a normie or an incel?''

IMO truecel means bottom 10% in looks in your country and in your age group, you don't need to be a circus freak to be a trucel

If in a completely random group of 100 men your age from your country you're among the bottom 10 least unattractive (genetically) you're truecel

In my college class of 80 people I was among bottom 3 ugliest
I think that definition is being extremely unfair to the actual truecels tho, the guys with serious af health/mental issues. My friend in highschool had bunch of shit wrong with his body that made him unable to do much in terms of physical shit. So he was fat, small, weak and since his face was ugly as fuck too he looked like a giant hamster. Before I found the guy and somewhat befriended him, he had nobody to talk to and I shit you not, forgot how to speak well, to the point wherehe would stutter after every few words. He was also extremely smart, like, Harvard tier smart, but too depressed and unmotivated to use it for anything. It really was over for him.

1 kind of, but by no means am I a chad. If I was I wouldn’t have mental issues
Chad is a normie that also embodies all/or at least most of traits that are seen as desirable by his society.
Being obese is not trucel jfl, that is something you can control for the most part
I mean those morbidly obese people, sure, they can lose the weight if they work their assess of for several years, but the damage to their bodies has already been done and they might have to rely on those shitting bags for the rest of their lives.

I mean those morbidly obese people, sure, they can lose the weight if they work their assess of for several years, but the damage to their bodies has already been done and they might have to rely on those shitting bags for the rest of their lives.
Thats just excuses

They are giga truecel saints and actual sub-humans but I still consider myself a true"cel" because my inceldom is 100% caused by looks
I mean, not really, they are THE truecels, anything else can be worked on. If an ugly guy joined ISIS and was really good at cutting heads and blowing up mutts in humwees he would still be viewed as Chad because societies where shit happens don't really value looks as much.

I'm 100% sure that even if I looked like a model, I would still be an incel, because females can smell I'm not like them and it scares and weirds them out.

Thats just excuses
I guess, I was never that fat personally. Used to be chubby as a kid, but then lost like 50 lbs due to stress of being sad and alone and hated by everyone.

I've come across two types of incels and both out of curiosity and since its somewhat important for predicting the future, and how much of a wild card the incel movement could be, I would like to know which are more numerous and what your thoughts on the matter are.

1) Overall just really average dudes who might even mog normies in their looks, think of Elliot Rodger (some are manlets, some tall, others fat or thin and some others even fit) Their issue is that they're either somewhat autistic, which makes it hard to attract a female since you aren't really "fun" and have "rizz" whatever the fuck that means. Or they might've been bullied/gone through serious shit that turned them asocial or are just too smart and have realised how fake and gay and absurd today's society/normies/women are. Incels of this type might even live semi-normal lives, though they tend suffer from crippling loneliness and are full of spite and frustration, but generally still have some hope left, which manifests in their hope for society's fall/civil war/zombie apocalypse where they would get their chance to shine. Probably not good people anymore since the society has treated them like shit, more likely than normies to kill, loot and rape if given the chance.

2) Absolute truecels. Either morbidly obese, suffering from severe mental disorders or literal cripples who're not just incapable of getting women but are actually completely useless at everything else too. Their trademark trait is they have no hope left, because even if anarchy ensued and they could take women by force, the women would beat them back. Can't cope and are too cowardly to rope. Some might even be good people, just too fucking unfortunate.
Im in the 1st

I'm 100% sure that even if I looked like a model, I would still be an incel, because females can smell I'm not like them and it scares and weirds them out
Just like they smelled with Richard Ramirez

Bs

Bs

Looks > life
Think what you want, but it's the truth. The only reason why looks are so valued today is because we live in a consooomerist society. It never was about looks in the past mate, Chad doesn't look so pretty when you beat his face bloody with a rock or after he spends years eating rats on a campaign in Gaul.

Just like they smelled with Richard Ramirez
There're different types of awful people and unsuprisingly, some can mask it really well. Women are a great example of this, a lot of them might appear like cute princesses to an untrained eye, but a guy who's been bullied knows full well that these bitches wouldn't hesitate to pour gasoline over me and set it on fire if they thought they could get away with and become popular. My case is that I'm probably not even evil, just alien-tier different because my life was anything but normal compared to your average normie. And that's what keeps the females away. They want somebody to dance and be funny and behave like a guy should according to their favorite tik toks.

Last edited:
1+ very non NT and super aware

I think majority of incels are 1(like 90+%). Despite what some here think about incels always being a major demographic, most incels would be somewhat "normal" in any other time period.

I think majority of incels are 1(like 90+%). Despite what some here think about incels always being a major demographic, most incels would be somewhat "normal" in any other time period.
Yes and no. Incels used to be called "excess" males and since there's an inherent danger to having bunch of dudes with no wife or estates to keep them docile around you, they would be sent on long voyages and recruited to serve in militaries, so that they would either get killed or come back with a war-bride and settle down afterwards.

I've been doing a lot of reading and thinking about incels in the past and now. It's unbelievable just how important our role in the world is, most conflicts in Africa have origins in inceldom, same as the ISIS and it's generally believed that Rome started as a refuge of poor men , who chose to abandon the society that didn't give them anything and carved out their own existence and after some time, even mass kidnapped women from neighboring tribes.

Last edited:
I'm definitely type 1, when I was still in school I even got approached by a couple of girls but my autism scared them away, there was this one foid who walked up to me in public and asked me a bunch of questions (whats ur name blah blah) and I literally said nothing to her at all except saying hello back jfl. I think my personality and social anxiety developed because of my parents, my father was an abusive schizo (diagnosed) and alcoholic. My mother was bipolar (my guess) and freaked about about random shit I said or did which ultimately led to me not saying anything at all and just acting like air. I had to behave like I was air in order to not get beaten at home and this sort of sticked with me till this day. I try really hard to act social everyday but I always fail...

I'm number 1. I'm also highly introverted and slightly neurotic

im both now i rope

im both now i rope
You can't be both, if you're 1 then you need to keep living, because every incel has a role to play in the collapse that's to come. Don't let your brothers down.

Neither exactly but probably closer to 2.

I would say 73% 1 and 27% 2

If I didn't have fucking kanner's I would be sexhaver for sure :cryfeels:

1. Obese people have potential, I don’t

I would say 73% 1 and 27% 2

If I didn't have fucking kanner's I would be sexhaver for sure :cryfeels:
You're a Serb, can't you rape some bosniak village girl?