Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which Incel archetype are you?

So which one, brothers?

• Total voters
I'm type 1, but there is a lot of space between 1 and 2. Inceldom is a spectrum.

I'm type 1, but there is a lot of space between 1 and 2. Inceldom is a spectrum.
I guess, but genuine 2s should be very rare. So long as you can run and fight, you're a 1 and can make it after society's fall.
That's was in the 80'/90's

Can't do that no more unfortunately
Ikr such sad times. To be honest, it's one of my greatest hopes for the next 5 years that another conflict might arise in the Balkans. Would travel there for sure and join ranks with serb bros.

Last edited:
I guess, but genuine 2s should be very rare. So long as you can run and fight, you're a 1 and can make it after society's fall.

Ikr such sad times. To be honest, it's one of my greatest hopes for the next 5 years that another conflict might arise in the Balkans. Would travel there for sure and join ranks with serb bros.
Respect to you brate

But it better not happen. Usa will rape us again

Respect to you brate

But it better not happen. Usa will rape us again
Nah man, Muttmerica is fucked. Their whole military age male demographic is just 1) selfish urbanite homos who just wanna coom and consoom, won't fight 2) browns and other ferals, won't fight and only use military for gibs and welfare 3) Boomer neo-cohens who're all either gonna reach retirement age within 5 years or get fucked over by their bad knees 4) incels and other disenfranchised people who hate their own government more than they do Russians

Especially if Russia manages to get control over Odessa and establishes itself as a power again, there will be nothing US could do to Serbia. After all, last time they did it was only because Russia wasn't able to do anything.

IM 1 definetly but i did try, i had friends , i had a hobby, failed numerous times

I was thrown out of society as a whole, involuntarily

Everyone left me behind, all my friends went after foids, and left me.

IM 1 definetly but i did try, i had friends , i gad a hobby, failed numerous times
That you failed in today's soyciety isn't really a bad thing. We live in a decaying, degenerate world that corrupts everything it touches. That you don't fit in makes you one of the few chosen ones who might work to change it for the better. If it weren't for incels, there would be no Rome.

Last edited:
That you failed in today's soyciety isn't really a bad thing. We live in a decaying, degenerate world that corrupts everything it touches. That you don't fit in makes you one of the few chosen ones who might work to change it for the better.
Saving todays soyciety is impossible, contributing to the chaos machine makes more sense and is our only hope, only a great reset and krieg would save us

Saving todays soyciety is impossible, contributing to the chaos machine makes more sense and is our only hope, only a great reset and krieg would save us
Yeah, that's what I meant. In my mind, I don't even consider the possibility of "fixing" the soyciety same as I wouldn't consider fixing a rotten tomato. You just throw it out and in it's place plant a new one. We mog all Chads and incels by having the one thing they don't: we have nothing. And that's the weapon. Whilst Chad and Soycuck are paralyzed by fear of losing their possesions and friends, us Incels will march forth, knowing we got nothing to lose but everything to gain.

Last edited:
1) Overall just really average dudes who might even mog normies in their looks, think of Elliot Rodger (some are manlets, some tall, others fat or thin and some others even fit) Their issue is that they're either somewhat autistic, which makes it hard to attract a female since you aren't really "fun" and have "rizz" whatever the fuck that means. Or they might've been bullied/gone through serious shit that turned them asocial or are just too smart and have realised how fake and gay and absurd today's society/normies/women are. Incels of this type might even live semi-normal lives, though they tend suffer from crippling loneliness and are full of spite and frustration, but generally still have some hope left, which manifests in their hope for society's fall/civil war/zombie apocalypse where they would get their chance to shine. Probably not good people anymore since the society has treated them like shit, more likely than normies to kill, loot and rape if given the chance.
Jfl nice cope

Most trucels are a mix of both.

you consider yourself the first type don't you?
I'm not suffering from any crippling condition, so yeah. Only a very small percentage of incels should be 2s.

I'm not suffering from any crippling condition, so yeah.
If you think you mog normies, then you're at least a HTN. How many times have you been approached by a girl in your life? Because in real life this is the most reliable criterion by which you can judge that you are really attractive

If you think you mog normies, then you're at least a HTN. How many times have you been approached by a girl in your life? Because in real life this is the most reliable criterion by which you can judge that you are really attractive
What's that has to do with anything? I know that I'm incel. My mind has been warped by years of anger and loneliness to the point that people would describe me as unlikable even if I looked like a model. I'm really not fun to be around and most normies would notify the police if they knew half the stuff I do and think about in a day. As far as my looks go though, I know that I'm not bad looking. I'm terribly unattractive however.

What's that has to do with anything?
It has to do with girls approaching attractive guys, what's not to understand? They don't know what kind of character a guy has, but they're always attracted to his looks. If you've never had that, then you're overestimating your looks.

It has to do with girls approaching attractive guys, what's not to understand? They don't know what kind of character a guy has, but they're always attracted to his looks. If you've never had that, then you're overestimating your looks.
There's this weird fixation on looks again. There're far more important things that play role in you being attractive to others than just looks that people can sense just by observing you for a while, without having to really know anything about your character.

The way you present yourself and behave. The mark of an attractive man by today's standards is him being outgoing, making small talk whenever he can and being fun to be around. Meaning that he will always be in a company of friends or be quick to make new ones. He always puts himself at the center of attention. Yes, he probably looks better than most, but a lot of it simply comes to the fact that he spends significant amounts of time grooming himself and might even use make up. He boasts and gossips like a woman. He enjoys feminine activities like social medias and spends a lot of time on his phone

You could look like a model, but if you fail to manifest any of the attractive behaviours you're really no different to that smelly nerd over in the corner. Because just like him, it's obvious you got nothing going for yourself that could attract a modern female.

I am almost certain that I am a 1. I'd describe myself as a "mindcel". My view on life and my behavior is generally antisocial and therefore unattractive, other than that I am an average guy, tall even.