Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Which is worse: Rape or Murder?

Which is worse: Rape or Murder?

• Rape

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Murder

Votes: 56 93.3%

• Total voters
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Which crime is worse?

If the rapist is unnattractive, I suppose rape could be considered a form of torture. But then again something like 80% of women have an orgasm while being raped, so if that happens is that still torture or is it forced pleasure?

Murder seems like the worse crime to me. For some reason all of our entertainment (movies, tv, video games, even children's cartoons) involve murder. I can't even think of many good action movies that contain no murders.

So it seems like society is mostly alright with murder and making a lot of entertainment about it, meanwhile it is considered the worse crime of the two.

What's your take?

Murder is taking a women’s life and rape is taking a women’s respect

Murder is worse.
This. A sex criminal (even the most harmless offender) gets a worse treatment than a drug-dealer who poisons whole nations for his profit or murderous scum that is always portrayed as the victim of soyciety. Most sex offenders also have a history of abuse but they are never treated in a sympathetic way while the same people (=liberals) that cry for literal killers for having such a bad childhood wish him prison rape.
Which crime is worse?

If the rapist is unnattractive, I suppose rape could be considered a form of torture. But then again something like 80% of women have an orgasm while being raped, so if that happens is that still torture or is it forced pleasure?

Murder seems like the worse crime to me. For some reason all of our entertainment (movies, tv, video games, even children's cartoons) involve murder. I can't even think of many good action movies that contain no murders.

So it seems like society is mostly alright with murder and making a lot of entertainment about it, meanwhile it is considered the worse crime of the two.

What's your take?
Murder definetely.

Women murder roughly 40 million little babies every year, simply because there partner didn't use a condom

This isn’t even a real question. Murder is much worse.

One is ending someone’s life, the other is giving a girl an unwanted orgasm. Jfl at this post.

anyone voting raping is a cuck

INCELDOM DISCUSSION

Foids and cucks write the Law,

Gotta follow them or else they punish you

:soy: :soy: Rape is worse, she's diagnosed for PTSD, traumatized
She needs a only-chad gangbang to reverse it

rape isnt even that bad if it's a woman being raped.

rape isnt even that bad if it's a woman being raped.
If murder is worse and rape isn't that bad then why does our entertainment glorify murder, and rape is basically banned?

I can't really name many movies or tv show where rape is shown. Irreversible is maybe one of the only movies and it was effectively banned because of how based it was.

If murder is worse and rape isn't that bad then why does our entertainment glorify murder, and rape is basically banned?

I can't really name many movies or tv show where rape is shown. Irreversible is maybe one of the only movies and it was effectively banned because of how based it was.
that's because in real life, murder happens more to men, while rape happens more to women. because it's something that affects women more, it's seen as worse due to gynocentrism.

"It's not a rape if she's already dead".

none of this is bad

Murder of course jfl. Ending someone's life and deleting him from existence, not to mention making his family depressed and endure great loss.

Meanwhile if you rape a woman, you only give trauma, nothing more. She has no virginity to steal. The only thing you steal from a woman when you rape her are STDs from her used up pussy

Alot of foids have rape fantasies not to many have being murdered fantasies

Are talking a one time event? Definitely death rationally speaking.

Funny how people say Rape and Murder all the time like they go hand and hand. Its not even close, one literally puts your fucking lights out for good. Takes your life away from you by force and the other is sex without consent

Rape. I'd rather die than get forcibly sodomized.

murder kek i would gladly get raped over getting killed.(i suppose we are talking about heterosexual rape)