Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do normoids treat rape worse then murder?

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
Normoids often treat rape as the ultimate worst crime any human can commit and i just don't understand where this comes from, Does feminism really have that much of a grip on society that unwanted pentration is worse then murder?

Ask yourself this would you rather have a fag forcefully stick his dick in your ass or be dead. Most normies would rather be alive.
Would you rather be beaten so badly your legs no longer function or have a fag stick his dick in your ass, again most normies would properly such to have been raped then that. Yet they still treat rapists worse then murderers, (unless the rapist is chad) What's the deal with this hypocrisy?

Because they are wahmen respecting cucks

Normoids often treat rape as the ultimate worst crime any human can commit and i just don't understand where this comes from, Does feminism really have that much of a grip on society that unwanted pentration is worse then murder?

Ask yourself this would you rather have a fag forcefully stick his dick in your ass or be dead. Most normies would rather be alive.
Would you rather be beaten so badly your legs no longer function or have a fag stick his dick in your ass, again most normies would properly such to have been raped then that. Yet they still treat rapists worse then murderers, (unless the rapist is chad) What's the deal with this hypocrisy?
I'd probably just rope if I was raped by a man, that would be it for me.

Women portrait it as such cause they know they can easily abuse their status as a 'victim' for easy money and attention tbh.

They are white knight, gynocentric normfag.
Ofc they treated wahmen rapist worse than average serial killers.

Because a woman took a L she has to live with for the rest of her life