Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Which mass killer is a giga mogger?

ER mogs the shit out of me with his hollow cheeks, good hair, 1.75m and money

Mass killers: Vladislav Roslyakov
Serial killers: Richard Ramirez
Yo thats a gigachad never heard of him i guess he wins, what a waste he could have lived a good life

In terms of skills? Cho. He popularized the (rare among saints) tactic of shooting "dead" bodies repeatedly to increase amount of EXP gained while using hollow points and the results show for it.

In terms of skills? Cho. He popularized the (rare among saints) tactic of shooting "dead" bodies repeatedly to increase amount of EXP gained while using hollow points and the results show for it.
Terms of looks

Ramirez undoubtedly

Why u changed pfp
Got sick of getting disrespected. I've noticed a huge change in the way people treat me since I got rid of the kpop avi. People take me more seriously. It's whatever.

Got sick of getting disrespected. I've noticed a huge change in the way people treat me since I got rid of the kpop avi. People take me more seriously. It's whatever.
Brutal halo effect pill