Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Speech Today

Febrian Putra

Febrian Putra

Greycel
Women often reject men, they think they are the most successful in sex but in reality they are not, I am an incel, I have never had sex with women, but I have a strong sense of brotherhood among incels based on unity and resistance to oppressive forces, namely Chad and Stacy. I'm not a radical Elliot Rodger, I'm a moderate incel, being radical is not my choice because everyone will definitely become more hostile towards me and the Chad and Stacy will become more powerful in this world and the incels will have an unfortunate fate, but I will continue to fight until I and the incels are getting justice and a golden age like never before in this world, and even though I'm a moderate I still appreciate the deep sadness experienced by Elliot Rodger, Alek Minassian and Marc Lepine. Thank you Elliot Rodger, Alek Minassian, Marc Lepine and the incels all over the world, thank you because you have given me a very broad knowledge of how corrupt this world is, how dirty this world is and how unfair this world is, this world has been destroyed and abused by Chad and Stacy , they will not rule in this world for long because I will continue to fight by writing and speaking for one goal, namely achieving a sense of justice on the basis of love and romantic relationships between men and women without Chad and Stacy.

Last edited:
I like the speech, you go!

But if you're going to present it in front of a normie audience you need to make sure they understand who Chad/Stacey... are, even though it is quite obvious

Amazing speech
Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

Excellent speech.