Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory which of these sexual acts in a girls sexual past would be a dealbreaker for you to marry that girl?

which of these sexual acts would be a no go for you to marry a girl?

• Total voters
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
personally, i don't give a fuck as long as no other man nutted directly into one of her holes.

bruh i forgot to add a "none of the above" option

Who in right-mind marries used cumdumpsters :feelswhat:? No hymen - no diamond should be the norm, but men are cucks these days.

So disgusting seeing the average foid knowing she has been nutted in every possible hole just walking down the road
And thats like 5 chads per month

personally, i don't give a fuck as long as no other man nutted directly into one of her holes.
They are all dealbreakers :feelspuke: and should be a mandatory list of dealbreakers for all normies :bigbrain:

If only these desperate cuckold stooges learned to just pumpNdump these used up whores, everything would get better for society as a whole and then maybe foids might value their own virginity.

All of them. Basically all femoids have done this now a days so they aren't LTR material.