Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion which of you dumbfucks created this website

This site is high art.

This. IDK why ethnicels would give a shit about this. If anything, OP and aznmasculinity types should do the same to their women. I wish this shit existed for Hispanic chicks.

I get that it's racist, but why is it wrong?
Aznmasculinity crew will deny a noodle version exists

This site is giving me a good laugh, I can already see the conflict between them and the soybeans :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Holy shit! I never had a laugh like this in a while, the shitposting on that website is off the charts. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelsPop:

Pretty dramatic site ngl
" THE TRAITORS"

Site is fucking hilarious ngl
Especially the toll paid section :feelshaha:

It is going to include white males who fuck asian females as well, as for who made it I’m not sure but I think it was a confederation between people on /pol/.

I want you to know I added on recommendations and content to this websites content, so keep crying because racemixxing is degenerate and breeds trash.
JBWmaxxers on suicide watch? :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

ngl its pretty racist but seeing Tyrone knock up some AIDS infested whore then kill her makes me happy.

Not white power, not black power, but incel power

Just destroy the gene pool and bring everyone’s collective IQ down theory
T. Doesn't know what a bell curve is.
How do you cope with the fact that there are blacks smarter than you?

LMAO. A reincarnation of Red watch & fash watch.

Not sure if you're familiar with the British & American "Far Right" (actual ones) from the nineties through to the noughties & I'd say mid tens.
They were websites that listed "enemies of the state" & quasi encouraged "low level vigilantism" against such individuals.

Both sides did so.

it's a cope tbh. white stacies literally could not give any less of a shit about what SFcels think. these guys are deluded as fuck if they expect a woman who receives attention, validation and positive reinforcement 24/7 every day of her life to care about collectivism or "the white race". no matter how many posts you make about "Defending the honor and purity of traditional Aryan queens" your huwhite oneitis will always see you as subhuman

however it is still pretty funny just because soyim will take it seriously and seethe over it

That site is good and absolutely serves its purpose. All race traitor whores need to be exposed and should be executed.

some coping stormcel probably.

92205790_3440790139270926_2935425944258609152_n.jpg

Ugly whore with a mutt baby. Now she’s a single mother, what a great life she chose.
https://www.facebook.com/amber.merrimon.3

:lul::lul::lul: based as fuck site

what a cucked website

holy shit. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. this website is too funny.

how can you cope by seeing yourself as a protector of the white race when your race collectively wishes you were dead and forgotten as soon as possible.top fucking kek

T. Doesn't know what a bell curve is.
How do you cope with the fact that there are blacks smarter than you?
Ok bro that’s why they’ve never led a stable government in thousands of years

Ok bro that’s why they’ve never led a stable government in thousands of years
Either you believe the statistics you yourself use to hate on all blacks or you don't even start with the average IQ thing.
Edit: Aren't you a fucking NEET? This is comical

Last edited:
Either you believe the statistics you yourself use to hate on all blacks or you don't even start with the average IQ thing.
I don’t need Iq statistics, you have real world evidence. Look at the places infested with blacks? Houston, Detroit, Compton, etc? Shitholes. Look at the places lead by blacks? Shitholes. It has been like that for thousands of years. It’s just an additional fact that the different racial lines became homo sapiens at different times; thus, all though the Caucasoid stock became sapient relatively early, Negroes passed the threshold recently--perhaps only 50,000 years ago, or as much as 150,000 years later than Caucasoids

I don’t need Iq statistics, you have real world evidence. Look at the places infested with blacks? Houston, Detroit, Compton, etc? Shitholes. Look at the places lead by blacks? Shitholes. It has been like that for thousands of years. It’s just an additional fact that the different racial lines became homo sapiens at different times; thus, all though the Caucasoid stock became sapient relatively early, Negroes passed the threshold recently--perhaps only 50,000 years ago, or as much as 150,000 years later than Caucasoids
You're entirely missing the point, perhaps on purpose. I said that there are blacks smarter than you because of how the bell curve works, I didn't say there are no differences om average.

You're entirely missing the point, perhaps on purpose. I said that there are blacks smarter than you because of how the bell curve works, I didn't say there are no differences om average.
Sure there might be a few outliers but by and large a majority of them are nigs. There’s a difference between an African American/negro and a nigger. Most African Americans are niggers but not all. Especially here because of inceldom and social exile we have more civilized negros than on average.

Sure there might be a few outliers but by and large a majority of them are nigs. There’s a difference between an African American/negro and a nigger. Most African Americans are niggers but not all. Especially here because of inceldom and social exile we have more civilized negros than on average.
I don't know about the exact numbers, you'd have to use statistics for that.
I'm just baffled why you oppose every single instance of racemixing.
Is it okay if the ethnic is smarter than the white? Does it matter whether the man or women is the ethnic party?
Also what are your thoughts on low IQ whites breeding with hiqh IQ whites?

I don't know about the exact numbers, you'd have to use statistics for that.
I'm just baffled why you oppose every single instance of racemixing.
Is it okay if the ethnic is smarter than the white? Does it matter whether the man or women is the ethnic party?
Also what are your thoughts on low IQ whites breeding with hiqh IQ whites?
Because race mixxing looks like shit and races were never suppose to mix. It is not natural for your partner to be a different race than you

Because race mixxing looks like shit and races were never suppose to mix. It is not natural for your partner to be a different race than you
Are you denying the existence of beautiful and average mixed people? And don't come at me with "outliers" because there is no way you can proof any of it.:feelsseriously:
Appeal to nature fallacy. You know what's also unnatural? Combustion engines, electricity and not dying of infection because you got a minor fleshwound.
You just hate ethnic people and try to hide behind a virtous cause such as " I care about muh IQ "

Are you denying the existence of beautiful and average mixed people? And don't come at me with "outliers" because there is no way you can proof any of it.:feelsseriously:
Appeal to nature fallacy. You know what's also unnatural? Combustion engines, electricity and not dying of infection because you got a minor fleshwound.
You just hate ethnic people and try to hide behind a virtous cause such as " I care about muh IQ "
I don't hate them I just don't want them in my country

I don't hate them I just don't want them in my country
Funny thing to say as an american, it was literally founded by an amalgamation of europeans, but I bet you don't even distinguish between those anyway, because culture means little to you, only skin color and phenotype (BONES :lul:) do.
I'll never understand legit racist incels, it's the least self aware move you can pull, on par with being a foid.
Couple that with the fact you haven't even given a legitimate reason as to why you don't want ANY ethnics around.
J
F
L

Funny thing to say as an american, it was literally founded by an amalgamation of europeans, but I bet you don't even distinguish between those anyway, because culture means little to you, only skin color and phenotype (BONES :lul:) do.
I'll never understand legit racist incels, it's the least self aware move you can pull, on par with being a foid.
Couple that with the fact you haven't even given a legitimate reason as to why you don't want ANY ethnics around.
J
F
L
Because seperate races and developments will lead to nothing but trouble, as we’ve seen since the first negro landed in 1619.

Based site tbh

spent the last hour reading through it and laughed my ass off

most of these bitches will delete their pics when its time to settle down with white men so having them hosted indefinitely is a service to men worldwide

also the last Traitor, some vanessa cunt is threatening legal action LMAO

first of all, if she does that sherealizes her actions are wrong and gonna hurt her future
And second, dumb bitch posted all of this willingly publicly so wtf is she on about. Stupid coalburner trash

Cels complaining about racism are missing the point. This site is obviously being used to hurt foids. Anytime a foid is hurt, its good. The fact that there are so many foids pissed off about this should show you the value of this site. Every race should have one dedicated to their women.

This site is hilarious :feelskek:

trejo.jpg

Madre del amor hermoso, El Goblino!!!

How is racism not wrong? It's as wrong as lookism surely??
Racism is mate guarding. It's not wrong to protect your property (women) from foreign Chads. Lookism from racism is just a general form of discrimination based on height, facial bone structure, or other non changeable attributes.

Nuke everyone non white.

Gas & germ everyone whose white.

Problem solved. Simple.

Most people don't even know it exists. Whoever made this is coping hard because it'll absolutely change nothing lmfao

Download

Most likely made by a stormcel/stormcuck

This site is big cope. It’s not the color of the skin, but the bones underneath it. Chad exists, Tyrone exists.
Most people don't even know it exists. Whoever made this is coping hard because it'll absolutely change nothing lmfao

View attachment 256912

Those niglets are ugly as fuck. The niggers are not even tyrone tier, no wonder why white women like bestiality just for sake of dopamine.