Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which one are you?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
None of these labels accurately describe me. I am just a regular, independent male. I don't follow the "leader" and I don't follow the norms of society. I don't worship women like beta male, I am 100% independent.
Screenshot 20240331 191757

None of these labels accurately describe me. I am just a regular, independent male. I don't follow the "leader" and I don't follow the norms of society. I don't worship women like beta male, I am 100% independent.
View attachment 1110730
all of these are irelevant,you can be any of these but if don t have physical attractiveness,it s equal to 0

sigma describes me pretty well. the thing is that getting a gf has some sort of set of actions that i can't seem to initiate. i really don't like the common culture, especially the political idealistic victimhood crap here

"muh im a sigma male"

that kid from the polar express | ResetEra

Definitely delta

Omega obviously, the same as 99% of cels.

I don't believe in this crap anyway it's like astrology for men.

Omega.... Though I don't wear glasses or look geeky. Just short and much worse really f ing ugly. Who knows maybe if I were tall and GL I'd be a profesional football (soccer) or hockey player now?

Not even in the hierarchy