Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which one is better? Being a financefag (accountant) or being a computer janitor (coder)?

which career is better?

• Total voters
incelerated

incelerated

It's all about luck, not looks
★★★★★
I'm about to change career cause my current one sucks and fuck everything.

Which one is better?

- I have 2.5 years professional experience in finance but none in coding (I've only done hobby coding)

- codemonkey salary in my shithole is 2-3 times more than accountsnigger, BUT if I start coding job now since I have no experience my salary will actually be lower than my current one

- my degree is in finance

- accountsnigger job is in an exchange and I may get insider data on good stocks to trade

- i have to tell them until Monday MAX if I want the accountsnigger job

Last edited:
@Transcended Trucel

I think code monkey.

@nice_try
@turbocuckcel_7000

I’m going to finance maxx. The job market for CS is saturated and having too much layoffs. Plus it’s an amount of far too much stress, math, etc.

Im doing an apprenticeship in an office so if anything i would become an accountant instead of a coder

Plus i suck ass at maths so coding isnt my world

@nice_try
@turbocuckcel_7000
do you know anything more about the code monkey job such as the size of the office and the size of responsabilties involved.

in general it's a plus if the office is bigger with more people, and especially if the responsabilities are not that great, it will be comfier and you won't risk having to do a project all by yourself. also the others will have time to teach you.

possibly the comfiest setup that i ever heard of was a company with about 8 people, where their whole job was to create and maintain 1 fucking website, obviously everyone was mostly just fucking around.

I'm about to change career cause my current one sucks and fuck everything.

Which one is better?

- I have 2.5 years professional experience in finance but none in coding (I've only done hobby coding)

- codemonkey salary in my shithole is 2-3 times more than accountsnigger, BUT if I start coding job now since I have no experience my salary will actually be lower than my current one

- my degree is in finance

- accountsnigger job is in an exchange and I may get insider data on good stocks to trade

- i have to tell them until Monday MAX if I want the accountsnigger job
Neither, boyo. The ultimate career is medicine. You’re already stupid for having chosen a degree in finance. Don’t be a dummy twice.

Learn how to do AI and open an OF account for AI women

There probably are good and bad jobs in both of those fields, it's a gamble.

Good luck switching to coding jfl

It is hard to get a good job even if you have the perfect resume. Good luck with your background in a completely unrelated field.

programming is obsolete thanks to the jew AI

From my observation:

codemonkeys: ethniccels and mayocels
financefags: mayocels and redditors who look like birds

If AI ever advances to the point where CS jobs are obsolete then we'll have a much larger issue than jobs lmao. If you aren't an Indian code monkey wageslave working for 5 cents a day to patch together a few shitty libraries then you can probably get a decent job in Iran. I'm guessing cybersecurity pays pretty well over there boyo. :feelshmm:

The finance job. Coding is extremely competitive and advances in AI are gradually making coding jobs obsolete.

From my observation:

codemonkeys: ethniccels and mayocels
financefags: mayocels and redditors who look like birds
I do look kinda like a duck

Fuck that shit I'm leaving this shit job because I don't wanna do that absolute fucking retarded cuckoldry.

I'm NEVER going to take an exam again. Fuck that shit. Fuck it.
I wasted years of my life by going to uni where everything they teach you is fucking useless and nobody gives a fuck about it. It's all an enormous fucking scam.

Imagine me studying at 32yo like a piece of shit fucking garbage in hopes of becoming the good goy with the exam certificate :soy::soy::soy::soy:to do fucking nothing with it:feels::feels::feels::feels:. Fuck that Jewish scam. Fuck exams. Fuck certificates. Fuck all fucking Jews who burned our world.

I do look kinda like a duck

Fuck that shit I'm leaving this shit job because I don't wanna do that absolute fucking retarded cuckoldry.

I'm NEVER going to take an exam again. Fuck that shit. Fuck it.
I wasted years of my life by going to uni where everything they teach you is fucking useless and nobody gives a fuck about it. It's all an enormous fucking scam.

Imagine me studying at 32yo like a piece of shit fucking garbage in hopes of becoming the good goy with the exam certificate :soy::soy::soy::soy:to do fucking nothing with it:feels::feels::feels::feels:. Fuck that Jewish scam. Fuck exams. Fuck certificates. Fuck all fucking Jews who burned our world.
If you become a CPA you can be an auditor or a tax consultant and earn a lot of money