Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which one is the most brutal

Which ones more brutal

• Total voters
1 inch dick cause in my opinion even with deformed face or 5 feet height you can get a hooker but if you have 1 inch dick it's just over, you won't be able even to masturbate normally, not even talking about fucking a hooker.

Deformed face = you can at least wear a full face mask and say that you had some accident or something
1 inch dick = unless you are a sexhaver then it doesn't matter
Curry in a slum = hard life but at least you have some community

Turbomanlet = no redemption, no hope, it's totally OVER

Deformed face = you can at least wear a full face mask and say that you had some accident or something

As a deformitycel i can confirm masks doesnt work, Also covid is over, People will point out my deformity and laugh.

As a deformitycel i can confirm masks doesnt work, Also covid is over, People will point out my deformity and laugh.
I meant something like this tbh, but assuming that person like this wouldn't have much problem with people often asking why is he wearing this. As I said, he would have to have a good excuse for that like made up story of some accident

Turbomanlet

More importantly though, this "roleplay" suggestion makes little sense.

Unless they claim that battering each other daily was...I don't know.

I know this dude in my class hes like 5’2 ricecel gymaxxing i told him to join this forum and he said no cuz hes in denial

I'm going to say deformed face. Usually if you're a shorter turbomanlet at 5'0 you can at least walk about and not be pointed out by children. And if you look young you maybe can pass as a younger person who isn't fully grown yet, at least for a while. Additionally you could get leg lengthening surgery to heightmaxx.

But if you have a deformed face (like an actually severely disgusting deformed face from birth defects or severe damage like burns), it is a bit worse I think. Children and people in public will point and stare at you. They will always ask questions about it and judge you also, and while they will also do that if you are short, it is probably more traumatic if your face is the problem and it is because of an accident or defect. Additionally even if you surgerymaxx usually there isn't much they can do for you if you are extremely disfigured and deformed.

If you have a 1 inch dick it isn't so bad since most incels will never use theirs on a woman or show their dick to anyone anyways.

And if you are a curry living in a slum at least you have a small chance at getting an arranged marriage and/or a small chance at moneymaxxing and economically ascending from the slums of you are smart and/or a hard worker.

I'm going to say deformed face. Usually if you're a shorter turbomanlet at 5'0 you can at least walk about and not be pointed out by children. And if you look young you maybe can pass as a younger person who isn't fully grown yet, at least for a while. Additionally you could get leg lengthening surgery to heightmaxx.

But if you have a deformed face (like an actually severely disgusting deformed face from birth defects or severe damage like burns), it is a bit worse I think. Children and people in public will point and stare at you. They will always ask questions about it and judge you also, and while they will also do that if you are short, it is probably more traumatic if your face is the problem and it is because of an accident or defect. Additionally even if you surgerymaxx usually there isn't much they can do for you if you are extremely disfigured and deformed.

If you have a 1 inch dick it isn't so bad since most incels will never use theirs on a woman or show their dick to anyone anyways.

And if you are a curry living in a slum at least you have a small chance at getting an arranged marriage and/or a small chance at moneymaxxing and economically ascending from the slums of you are smart and/or a hard worker.
nigga not everyone got that kind of money for a few inches even if turbomanlet got the surgery hes still turbomanlet

so which one did u pick?

nigga not everyone got that kind of money for a few inches even if turbomanlet got the surgery hes still turbomanlet

so which one did u pick?
I said it in the beginning of my reply. The deformed face is the worst, with turbomanlet as a very close second. Then currycel is third, then dickcel is last/least bad.

To clarify, when I say deformed I am thinking like "the elephant-man" level of facial deformity, where you are basically unrecognisable as a normal human. Not the basic "Oh I have a recessed jawline and negative canthal tilt and recessed zygomatic bones, etc" type of stuff.

Last edited:
>deformed face
plastic surgery can fix this

>slumcurry
is an average life, you don't get mogged because there are only other slumcurries around you, not good, not bad

>1incher
assuming you're average in all other traits, you're still better off than the average incel.
you won't use your dick but everything else is fine.
an incel won't use his dick either but everything else is suifuel too.

>5'0
you'll never get to use your dick, you'll get heightmogged severely and you'll be depressed and suicidal

slum curry is the likeliest to ascend out of all of those

Having a deformed face is worse than being 5ft tall. There were a few guys in my high school that short and they at least had decent social circles. Meanwhile I was curry in a chink school and I wasn't even deformed but I was one of the ugliest people there and I was picked on for no reason.

All of the above:feelsUnreal:

At least you can moneymaxx cope as a manlet, there's no life for you as a impoverished curry

At least you can moneymaxx cope as a manlet, there's no life for you as a impoverished curry
Bezos wife eyefucked DiCaprio, no money for your height