Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which one of the following efforts have you made in order to escape the inceldom?

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Title

I’ve tried a lot but nothing helped

several but nothing helped. no efforts for your height

I couldn't really do most of these for a year because of a hand injury, but I'm gonna do at least 2 of these + get a job in the next year. I mean I don't expect to escape inceldom at all at this point but some of these items can be checked off by not being a NEET and having to interact with people + trying to be healthy :feelsseriously:

Nothing can change your face or height.

Some of those but kot exactly to escape inceldom, at least not consciously

"Getting a nice hobby"

Yes...

Lugia1

Lugia2

You should add NTmaxxing too

all of those are gynocentric crap
i earn money so i can pay whores that's it

Back in my :redpill: phase, I'd do your standard :redpill: bullshit of gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing, and approaching a lot, but I never paid for PUA garbage.

I did a couple of PUA courses, justin wayne and MaxRSD. They didn't do shit.

I tried short, normie-like haircut when I was like 16 yo. It didn't change anything.

Nothing. I optimized my life to stay virgin for life.

I would totally haicutmaxx if I could but the hairstylists are dumb people they always fuck my hair and legit make me look like a slavic potato.I only cut my hair 3 times per year at max.I show them a picture of how I want to look like and they make my hair look like God split the Red Sea in my deforested by the Norwood reaper forest