Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which One Of You Doing This?

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
RDT 20220522 18573626134523966355250

Based :lul:

I've never chadfished tbh, I need to start ASAP

Any tips?
I used Roman Reigns pictures to chadfish Turkish foids but my account got banned. Try unknown chad pictures if you want to chadfish.

I want to try this. But I would show up to the restaurant or bar and get a drink and see the look on her face when chad doesn’t show up.

How did
I used Roman Reigns pictures to chadfish Turkish foids but my account got banned. Try unknown chad pictures if you want to chadfish.
How did you get passed the phone verification thing?

search instagram account of random 287 follower unknown chad. download lots of casual photos from stories and everything. than do it, not very funny tbh

Is it possible to hire third worlders to farm hundreds of such accounts? It would be a net positive if dating apps can be poisoned with bad accounts.

How did

How did you get passed the phone verification thing?
I wrote my phone number and got message. But next time when I open account I won't be able to write my phone number. I'll write someones number I know.

search instagram account of random 287 follower unknown chad. download lots of casual photos from stories and everything. than do it, not very funny tbh
Based

I'd like to shake that brocels hand:feelsYall: