Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A meme for femcels.is

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Found this while searching for the correct version, seems like a fitting post at this day of the year:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

Where did you find this? kek

if I could I would fuck an autistic foid silly till her autism reverses
Screenshot 2024 04 01 160919

Disgusting moid.

i wish this meme was true.

forsen could fix her

Those incels really have bad personalities, no wonder why they don't get laid :lul:
My 6'6 bf who's in jail is the best example of a pure personality

I would take any of them immediately but sexhavers think we're prettyboys who's only problem is lack of courage to talk to women, which is false. Many of us are non-NT which means we simply can't start and maintain conversations interesting enough. NT's can just sense that something is wrong with us by just analyzing our body language and they take their pre-menopause ovaries far away from our autism or aspergers, that's why majority of us die alone without experiencing a single relationship.

Goonettes = chad only, probably require a huge cock to be pleased or dogpilled
Non-virgin normie women = almost every foid there is, chad only. Almost no one is incel because they can't get a virgin woman
Autistic femcels = NT men only, they wish autistic incels to be burned alive
Hoodrats = violent, criminal or junkie NT men only
Substance abusers = basically the same than the one above
Prostitutes = chad only. It's false that they can't get an attractive man. They charge money from me and require using a condom, when the time I paid for is over, it's over

if only any of this was true, I don't think even a tranny would want me, not that I'd take it anyway

Autistic whores are the most promiscuous out of all women, and the ones most ruthlessly and shamelessly opportunistic and hypergamous because, well they are not all mentally there.

Funny they say femcels are remotely interested in the average incel

Didn't "foreveralonewomen" get shut down because they had too many men wanting to get with them? Kekaroo!

Those incels really have bad personalities, no wonder why they don't get laid :lul:
My 6'6 bf who's in jail is the best example of a pure personality
Lmaoo

I´ve noticed Non-virgin women, ALWAYS try to get their virgin friend
to have sex in one way or another.
Just like crabs in a bucket: they pull eachother down.
Misery loves company.

I have seen this. Some grade-a level try-hard cringe.

I've know many drug addict foids, all of them fuck attractive drug addict men. Also most have done sex work and have STDs.