Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which one of you is this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
A low inhib nricecel
he looks hispanic to me

what a fucking retarded foid. she should have politely declined from the start but she got brain damage and it took her an entire minute TO SAY A WORD JFL

these are the same foids that later lecture us about how ''you have no social skills'' JFL

he looks hispanic to me
View attachment 536193
he's not even that subhuman lmao

the fact this whole ordeal is being reported on shows what a fucked up world we live in

Im a firm believer in gender separated gyms.

Eh sorry to channel IT guys but I have to side with the foid in this case, this guy lunged in way too close to talk to her, WAY inside personal space.

I get that Chad does shit like that w/o verbally asking permission but he usually knows the foid wants him close because she's making eyes or whatev, which she clearly wasn't in this case.

Comfortable talking distance is basically sum arms length: you should be far enough away that if you both held up your arms facing the other your fingertips wouldn't touch.

This guy was like half-arm's length, either could have thrown elbows and knocked out a tooth from that aggressive lunge. I don't blame her for the outburst.

Not only that but he closed in from behind, on her left side, barely visible in her peripheral vision. This would be the left hex and -2 to her active defenses if it were GURPS, it's clearly a faux pas to do shit like that it would freak anyone out if a stranger did that.

Just imagine if some guy lunged in like that at you talking aggressively, you'd be pissed too.

what a fucking retarded foid. she should have politely declined from the start but she got brain damage and it took her an entire minute TO SAY A WORD JFL
She was just hoping he'd fuck off. He should've taken the hint.

I behave exactly the same way when some people pester me and won't shut up.

Saying "just politely decline" is easy enough but some people will get pissed one way or another.

Then risk triggering them more by saying something not polite enough, or maybe that speech is taken as an invitation to talk further?

Like if someone is pestering me why the fuck do I owe them polite declinations?

They're the ones who should be polite in the first place when trying to take my time.

Like "hey are you busy focusing on your curls or would you be open to chat while curling?"

I didn't hear anything like that. There's no captions so I just hear some mumbling and something about "be my girlfriend" or some shit.

So if I feel that way then I should extend consideration for the foid to feel that way also.

This is an asshole chadlite and I think a lot of us behave a lot more polite and considerately around women than he does.

He's not my fucking martyr, I feel for the guys who act polite and STILL get shit on.

This guy might've been that in the past and is prob going through some kind of PUA face where he has to be boisterous and neg the girl or some shit.

these are the same foids that later lecture us about how ''you have no social skills'' JFL
he's not gigachad so that's enough for such behavior to get him rejected
only gigachad can act like that and get a smile

show me a vid of this foid behaving positively to a better-looking guy saying the same shit and you can advertise her hypocrisy, but otherwise this is really only half a package

Its not really a clear pic

Eh sorry to channel IT guys but I have to side with the foid in this case, this guy lunged in way too close to talk to her, WAY inside personal space.

I get that Chad does shit like that w/o verbally asking permission but he usually knows the foid wants him close because she's making eyes or whatev, which she clearly wasn't in this case.

Comfortable talking distance is basically sum arms length: you should be far enough away that if you both held up your arms facing the other your fingertips wouldn't touch.

This guy was like half-arm's length, either could have thrown elbows and knocked out a tooth from that aggressive lunge. I don't blame her for the outburst.

Not only that but he closed in from behind, on her left side, barely visible in her peripheral vision. This would be the left hex and -2 to her active defenses if it were GURPS, it's clearly a faux pas to do shit like that it would freak anyone out if a stranger did that.

Just imagine if some guy lunged in like that at you talking aggressively, you'd be pissed too.

Saying "just politely decline" is easy enough but some people will get pissed one way or another.

Then risk triggering them more by saying something not polite enough, or maybe that speech is taken as an invitation to talk further?

They're the ones who should be polite in the first place when trying to take my time.

Like "hey are you busy focusing on your curls or would you be open to chat while curling?"

I didn't hear anything like that. There's no captions so I just hear some mumbling and something about "be my girlfriend" or some shit.

So if I feel that way then I should extend consideration for the foid to feel that way also.

This is an asshole chadlite and I think a lot of us behave a lot more polite and considerately around women than he does.

He's not my fucking martyr, I feel for the guys who act polite and STILL get shit on.

This guy might've been that in the past and is prob going through some kind of PUA face where he has to be boisterous and neg the girl or some shit.

show me a vid of this foid behaving positively to a better-looking guy saying the same shit and you can advertise her hypocrisy, but otherwise this is really only half a package

You have deluded yourself I give you that, this was probably his first time approaching her

Eh sorry to channel IT guys
apology not accepted

this part is the most inconsistent. your whole post is basically saying ''it's ok that she didn't say any word'' and then you say it's ok that she was pissed and reacted.
She was just hoping he'd fuck off.
i mean that would be valid if she did it for a couple of seconds but not for almost an entire minute
He should've taken the hint.
true but that's product of foids collectively gaslighting men about how ''nice'' they are in top of redpill cucks saying there's nothing wrong with talking to women when in fact they find subchad men disgusting
u shouldn't, tell them to fuck off.
they are going to get pissed. plus staying shut makes the awkward moment last longer
Then risk triggering them more by saying something not polite enough,
ignoring them will trigger them anyway
you are comparing some normie pestering YOU to this guy talking to a foid.
fine, tell them to fuck off. just don't stay shut in, it's pussy move.
lol
and I think a lot of us behave a lot more polite and considerately around women than he does.
my point wasn't about THE GUY being polite or not but to point out how this foid iq is so low she takes almost an entire minute to say a word.
i mean i find hilarious that you get so defensive about this particular case. i don't think you do the same to other situations and topic raised in this forum. it's almost as you are just trolling, i mean you already called this guy ''chadlite'' lmao.

i know.
all foids are the same so.

Last edited:
your whole post is basically saying ''it's ok that she didn't say any word''
Yes: it is okay to not respond to people who rudely interrupt you when you're in the middle of something.

and then you say it's ok that she was pissed and reacted.
I'd be piss and react if a guy stepped to me from behind spitting on my face too.
So I'd be a hypocrite to say that it's okay for me to be piss but not for the foid to be piss.

i mean that would be valid if she did it for a couple of seconds but not for almost an entire minute
It's valid to avoid responding to someone bothering you for an indefinite period of time.
The longer someone goes on bothering you despite a lack of reciprocation the more you know they don't deserve your speech.

true but that's product of foids collectively gaslighting men about how ''nice'' they are
That guy isn't a child he's old enough to know that's bullshit.
Even though we can be pissed at the women who do the collective gaslighting, I still believe in personal accountability - you have to observe that specific foid actually gaslighting before holding her accountable for the gaslighting atmosphere.

This girl had resting bitch face to get the guy to fuck off so even if she does the gaslighting elsewhere in her life she clearly wasn't here, so why get mad?
It's sad she doesn't like those of us with sub-chad faces, but doesn't make it morally correct to advance on someone from behind like that.

I bet there are faggots who hate chad for not being a faggot and fucking them in the ass
Doesn't mean it's right for fags to hate chad for not fucking them in the ass.

in top of redpill cucks saying there's nothing wrong with talking to women when in fact they find subchad men disgusting
That means we should be hating the PUA guys who put this guy up to what he did, not the foid for freaking out at what would freak us out.

u shouldn't, tell them to fuck off
That's the ideal but not something you do if there's a power imbalance.
Also she does eventually tell him to fuck off: does taking time to work up the gumption to do this somehow make her deserving of the harassment?
I mean shit the fuck she doesn't immediately tell him off is actually kind of cute/admirable ngl

She's doing isometric pauses right at the hardest part of that curl, I do that sometimes too.

If this guy wanted to break ice maybe instead of chatting her up he should've emulated her lifting tempo but with 45s instead of 15s.

they are going to get pissed. plus staying shut makes the awkward moment last longer
What made the awkward last longer was the guy yammering on despite getting the 'drop dead' pissed look and trying to push past it.
This foid has no guarantee things will get better if she yells at him promptly.
A stoic silence is sort of a "let him down gently" type of thing compared to "fuck off nigger"

ignoring them will trigger them anyway
A lot of bullshit triggers assholes to fly off the handle it doesn't make the flying off justified.

This guy needs to be personally accountable, he has agency to control his actions and behaviors.

you are comparing some normie pestering YOU to this guy talking to a foid.
Correct. Why should I not make this comparison?

fine, tell them to fuck off. just don't stay shut in, it's pussy move.
I am sometimes a pussy, correct.

Why exactly are you condemning literal pussy for being pussy?

my point wasn't about THE GUY being polite or not but to point out how this foid iq is so low she takes almost an entire minute to say a word.
That's not low-IQ. A lot of highly intelligence people get paralyzed with apprehension and fear when aggressive unpredictable people try to start shit up with them.

Intelligence comes in a lot of flavors and not knowing how to mother some aggressive manchild doesn't make you an idiot it just might mean you focus on other skills.

i mean i find hilarious that you get so defensive about this particular case
Honestly it's because this guy reminds me of one of my mom's old boyfriends growing up. Same aggressive bullshit when you're just trying to be left alone.

The foid is literally just lifting, why should I think she's obligated to be receptive to this guy's banter

i don't think you do the same to other situations and topic raised in this forum.
Depends on the circumstances tbh.

Maybe I'd feel different if there was better audio or subtitles, but prob not.

You can think a foid is rude for ignoring you but that is just how some people get when they don't know how to engage with unpredictable people who start engaging with you in a vulnerable state (ie lifting weights, even though curling is safer than most other kinds of lifts)

It definitely seems weird we'd be focusing on her like she's the problem when clearly as evidenced by this guy's outburst he is the problem.

Keep in mind he's off-camera until the end so we don't get the same measure of him as she did.

all foids are the same so
No they're not.
This foid looked like she got a couple dozen reps per arm with 15 pounds, that's pretty impressive for a foid.
The majority of foids are so chronically lazy they probably couldn't even do that with 5 pounds.
So this foid automatically gets respect for doing some basic lifting.
Hell I bet she could mog the biceps of some of the guys here.

Fuck now I need to go get my 15s and see how many reps I can do.

We should all make vids of ourselves wearing masks curling 15s an see if we can mog this girl or not.

i think your whole post is constantly missing the point that i never defended this guy, just pointing the foid is retarded for not acting accordingly.

also, you said ''if i decline they'll get agressive'' that's where the ''politely decline'' comes into play
Yes: it is okay to not respond to people who rudely interrupt you when you're in the middle of something.
as i said you are making the shitty experience longer and people in general are retarded to get the cues anyway so you aren't doing something as effective as telling them to fuck off.
I'd be piss and react if a guy stepped to me from behind spitting on my face too.
the foid took a while to react to that so
So I'd be a hypocrite to say that it's okay for me to be piss but not for the foid to be piss.
i didn't say any of the things the guy did was ok did i?
It's valid to avoid responding to someone bothering you for an indefinite period of time.
sounds like a cuck and foid move. imagine having to deal with this for 1 hour just cuz u don't have the guts to decline
The longer someone goes on bothering you despite a lack of reciprocation the more you know they don't deserve your speech.
but they deserve to keep fucking with you?
That guy isn't a child he's old enough to know that's bullshit.
if that were true the bluepill woudln't be a thing in the first place
Even though we can be pissed at the women who do the collective gaslighting, I still believe in personal accountability - you have to observe that specific foid actually gaslighting before holding her accountable for the gaslighting atmosphere.
i didn't say the guy isn't responsible of anything. i believe in personal accountability, that's why i say foids are accountable of their actions as well.
That means we should be hating the PUA guys who put this guy up to what he did, not the foid for freaking out at what would freak us out.
hate pua but not foids, sure. :bluepill:
That's the ideal but not something you do if there's a power imbalance.
they mostly won't have the balls to do anything physical to you anyway unless they want to end in prison.
Also she does eventually tell him to fuck off:
very late, that's the point of my original post.
does taking time to work up the gumption to do this somehow make her deserving of the harassment?
it makes her deserving of being called a retard.

This foid has no guarantee things will get better if she yells at him promptly.
she has better guarantee than staying shut, hence why staying shut lasted for about almost an entire minute while telling him to fuck up instantly fixed the issue.
A stoic silence is sort of a "let him down gently" type of thing compared to "fuck off nigger"
didn't know you had to use slurs as well to tell to someone to fuck off.
A lot of bullshit triggers assholes to fly off the handle it doesn't make the flying off justified.
including staying silent i pressume? i mean you also forgot that he started getting closer and closer because she triggered him with her silence as well.
This guy needs to be personally accountable, he has agency to control his actions and behaviors.
you are constantly saying this when i never said he's not accountable, a large portion of your post is repeating this.
Why exactly are you condemning literal pussy for being pussy?
i said it's pussy behavior as expected, and also pocking at the ''strong independent wahmen'' being weak as usual.
That's not low-IQ. A lot of highly intelligence people get paralyzed with apprehension and fear when aggressive unpredictable people try to start shit up with them.
she has slow reaction time, low iq trait. it took her long time to realise staying shut like a moron wasn't solving her issue. took her a while to come up with the obvious solution
Intelligence comes in a lot of flavors and not knowing how to mother some aggressive manchild doesn't make you an idiot it just might mean you focus on other skills.
you focus on everything but doing something as basic as opening your mouth, very intelligent.
The foid is literally just lifting, why should I think she's obligated to be receptive to this guy's banter
i didn't say she's obligated, i didn't say she should be receptive. i said she handled the situation like a retard.

No they're not.
foids aren't all the same? go ascend with one them, go find that ''different'' foid.
We should all make vids of ourselves wearing masks curling 15s an see if we can mog this girl or not.
offer politely declined

Last edited:
i think your whole post is constantly missing the point that i never defended this guy, just pointing the foid is retarded for not acting accordingly.
silence is always an acceptable response IMO

also, you said ''if i decline they'll get agressive'' that's where the ''politely decline'' comes into play
silence is polite IMO
as i said you are making the shitty experience longer and people in general are retarded to get the cues anyway so you aren't doing something as effective as telling them to fuck off.
it's him making the experience longer
there's possible some chance she could shorten I guess but could've also made it longer, dunno

the foid took a while to react to that so
focusing on lifting, there's limits to foid multitasking capability

i didn't say any of the things the guy did was ok did i?
true but there's like an implication of that by focusing on the foid

sounds like a cuck and foid move. imagine having to deal with this for 1 hour just cuz u don't have the guts to decline
this wasn't an hour's worth though it was under a minute

but they deserve to keep fucking with you?
no: but sometimes there are dangerous people in the world you are wary of

i didn't say the guy isn't responsible of anything. i believe in personal accountability, that's why i say foids are accountable of their actions as well.
IMO silence/inaction shouldn't qualify as some offense

hate pua but not foids, sure. :bluepill:
I don't inherently hate either of them, depends on what they do in a specific circumstance.

they mostly won't have the balls to do anything physical to you anyway unless they want to end in prison.
Some people are in such despair they don't fear that consequence.

it makes her deserving of being called a retard.
I don't believe being timid and quiet means someone is retarded.

It's a silly insult to fling around: you realize 100% of this forum myself included are emotional-romantic retards, right?

It is a retarded life cycle not to be getting sex.

she has better guarantee than staying shut, hence why staying shut lasted for about almost an entire minute while telling him to fuck up instantly fixed the issue.
I'm predicting that if she had immediately shouted at him like she did in the end you'd be calling her a bitch, so I don't think it's that simple.

There's a middle ground of assertiveness and flexibility people aim for.

you also forgot that he started getting closer and closer because she triggered him with her silence as well.
Silence is not an acceptable trigger/justification to get inside someone's personal space.

i said it's pussy behavior as expected, and also pocking at the ''strong independent wahmen'' being weak as usual.

given the hostility her silence has inspired in you (and him) it seems like a strong/brave thing to do, to not instinctively react with polite platitutes

mogs me to hell, I frequently politely respond even to rude fucks I never asked to approach

only recently have I been curt with telemarketers and door salesmen

she has slow reaction time, low iq trait. it took her long time to realise staying shut like a moron wasn't solving her issue.
She reacted to the new information of the guy circling around and getting in her space.

Basically she wanted to avoid yelling and making a scene unless necessary and he made it necessary.

took her a while to come up with the obvious solution
It isn't obvious: if this guy can't read her expressions to fuck off then it's plausible he'd react to any verbal engagement as an invitation.

you focus on everything but doing something as basic as opening your mouth, very intelligent.
gotta lock your jaw when you curl dem DBs

i didn't say she's obligated, i didn't say she should be receptive. i said she handled the situation like a retard.
if some faggot came up while I'm curling saying he wanted to date me I'd probably be in shocked silence too

you're being a backseat driver: you don't have the perspecitve of what it would feel like in the moment

foids aren't all the same? go ascend with one them, go find that ''different'' foid.
nobody is 100% the same
there are of course large crossovers in commonalities

so you need to identify in which respect you think they are same

clearly by this standoffish behavior she disprovs any assumption that girls are playing nice-girl routines 100% of the time

silence is polite IMO

there's possible some chance she could shorten I guess but could've also made it longer, dunno

focusing on lifting, there's limits to foid multitasking capability

true but there's like an implication of that by focusing on the foid

no: but sometimes there are dangerous people in the world you are wary of

IMO silence/inaction shouldn't qualify as some offense

I don't inherently hate either of them, depends on what they do in a specific circumstance.

Some people are in such despair they don't fear that consequence.

It's a silly insult to fling around: you realize 100% of this forum myself included are emotional-romantic retards, right?

I'm predicting that if she had immediately shouted at him like she did in the end you'd be calling her a bitch, so I don't think it's that simple.

There's a middle ground of assertiveness and flexibility people aim for.

Silence is not an acceptable trigger/justification to get inside someone's personal space.

given the hostility her silence has inspired in you (and him) it seems like a strong/brave thing to do, to not instinctively react with polite platitutes

mogs me to hell, I frequently politely respond even to rude fucks I never asked to approach

only recently have I been curt with telemarketers and door salesmen

She reacted to the new information of the guy circling around and getting in her space.

Basically she wanted to avoid yelling and making a scene unless necessary and he made it necessary.

It isn't obvious: if this guy can't read her expressions to fuck off then it's plausible he'd react to any verbal engagement as an invitation.

gotta lock your jaw when you curl dem DBs

if some faggot came up while I'm curling saying he wanted to date me I'd probably be in shocked silence too

you're being a backseat driver: you don't have the perspecitve of what it would feel like in the moment

nobody is 100% the same
there are of course large crossovers in commonalities

so you need to identify in which respect you think they are same

clearly by this standoffish behavior she disprovs any assumption that girls are playing nice-girl routines 100% of the time
I also never said anyones in the right here. From what I read the guy has messed with her before and was thrown out of the gym. Seems like they had mental issues, but thats what made them low inhib enough to talk to the woman in the first place. If he wouldve tried to say something normal im sure she wouldve continued to ignore him anyways.

wasn't in this case was it?
silence is polite IMO
didn't say it wasn't
she also is. she had all the time of the world to tell him to fuck off.
well you said indefinite time, could be minutes long as well by your logic.
it's not. realizing late that your silence won't get someone away in this context is, however.
is this a foid forum?
but not something related to an individual's intelligence
there's a chance of that happening but then they either leave or there's a small chance they'll double down, thing which will end in the moron getting in jail so unlikely to happen.
i didn't say it is.
doesn't have to be polite.
it was necessary like a while ago, so late response. also avoiding making an scene to sacrifice your comfort is very low iq.
if he can't read her expressions then you'll tell him to fuck off. also, you have no other options, either cope and keep getting harrased or decide between declining politely or not.

i would be in shock too, but just for a very short period of time, like 3 seconds, then i will react accordingly by saying ''not interested'' instead of staying silent for almost an entire minute.

Im a firm believer in gender separated gyms.
Womens only gyms would go out of business in a matter of months because all the foids would have no men to squat infront of every day in attire so tight that one molecule less of fabric would shred it apart on the spot. They go almost entirely for attention, but in a reverse form. They enjoy men having to “behave” whilst performing erotic exercises in the vicinity. The women that wouldnt quit are either older foids trying to stay in shape or butches.

Happens when truecels try to talk to girls

Womens only gyms would go out of business in a matter of months because all the foids would have no men to squat infront of every day in attire so tight that one molecule less of fabric would shred it apart on the spot. They go almost entirely for attention, but in a reverse form. They enjoy men having to “behave” whilst performing erotic exercises in the vicinity. The women that wouldnt quit are either older foids trying to stay in shape or butches.
Womens only gyms are a big business actually...

So true anything women do is for attention. Whereas men only gyms would actually profit a lot more

From what I read the guy has messed with her before and was thrown out of the gym.
If he wouldve tried to say something normal im sure she wouldve continued to ignore him anyways.
Perhaps.
We'll never know.
But it would still be fine.
wasn't in this case was it?
The term 'acceptable' is subjective, I mean acceptable to me, regardless of whether this dude accepted it.

she also is. she had all the time of the world to tell him to fuck off.
He is the only one manufacturing the interaction.
This is blaming someone who is doing nothing at all to create an interaction, just doing some lifting.

well you said indefinite time, could be minutes long as well by your logic.
yeah I guess? I'm getting confused about this part of our conversation

realizing late that your silence won't get someone away in this context is, however.
People of average intelligence (ie higher than retards) can't be expected to have telepathic instincts into what sort of thing is most likely to get someone to fuck off.

Silence works well for a lot of people because it avoids the whole "she's playing hard to get, just flirting in banter" type of thing which can fuel some further PUA interactions.

Basically it's harder to misread a silent glare than it is to misread a verbal reply.

Not knowing someone's triggers and mannerisms, silence is a pretty good go-to for applying to various circumstances.

If you ever have to explain something which gets out of hand (ie the guy attacks her) you don't have to get asked "did you egg him on" or "did you reciprocate" because you can just honestly say "I said nothing" and not get trapped in cross-examination.

is this a foid forum?
I think "emotional-romantic retards" was a poor choice of terms for me.
I intended this to mean "not having sexual experiences" which applies to us but not most foids.

But it might come across as "not being able to understate or evaluate" which of course is wrong, since despite our lack of experience I still think we might understand this shit better than foids with their serial relationships, because we can view them more objectively due to our separation and fixation on them

but not something related to an individual's intelligence
It might be in some ways: if you get chronically depressed from lax of sex and testosterone drops then IQ can drop because test boosts IQ.

I'm confident I'd be 20% smarter if I had a GF to coom w/ each week.

That said, despite our sometimes-lower IQ manifestation from test-drop from chronic-depression, i believe we apply our lesser intelligence to certain issues with more dedication than most normies would, which is why our end results is a better understanding despite a lack of talent: the pseudo-autistic fixation on analysis which normies don't bother with.

there's a chance of that happening but then they either leave or there's a small chance they'll double down, thing which will end in the moron getting in jail so unlikely to happen.
What state did this happen in? In a lot of dem-run places the prosecutors are getting lazy and tolerant and letting people off, especially ethnics.

I think we are not the only ones who know that male despair is growing: men are getting suicidal, reckless, and this would mean they wouldn't care so much about the potential punishment for attacking a woman who angers them.

In such an atmosphere it seems wise for a woman to be wary about a possible "double down" by giving an early "fuck off" instead of a prolonged silence.

avoiding making an scene to sacrifice your comfort is very low iq.
Would you do me the help of rephrasing (or elaborating upon) this point?
I'm not sure I completely understand your message here or the applications of your stance.

if he can't read her expressions then you'll tell him to fuck off. also, you have no other options, either cope and keep getting harrased or decide between declining politely or not.
Being bamboozled and hesitating for a minute is just too little of a delay for me to condemn.
It actually seemed like he was walking off in response too, so she might've thought it was working at that point before he doubled back and approached from her left side.
Also: do we know if this was being livestreamed? Maybe she was worried about seeming cruel by a premature "leave me alone".

Also: why does it seem like the start of the tape is missing? Like they cut some earlier scenes.
Maybe she actually did say something like "I'm busy" and that got cropped off where the film began?

i would be in shock too, but just for a very short period of time, like 3 seconds
That could depend on a lot of variables.
Say for example you were sleep-deprived, or you had a lot of other stuff on your mind.
it might even be possible you hear a guy talking but think he's talking to someone else and not you

Another possibility that just occurred to me...
...notice how her blonde hair is covering her ears?
What if she had ear buds in and was listening to music and that's why she didn't notice him until he came up close and shouted?

then i will react accordingly by saying ''not interested'' instead of staying silent for almost an entire minute.
but you're a big guy, despite her impressive curls she's still relatively a twig with a weak jawbone who is more prone to concussion from punches than we are
Womens only gyms would go out of business in a matter of months
This is silly, there are plenty of women-only gyms which have been going strong for years.
I know because I've been pissed off to fine some closer to me than intersex gyms.

because all the foids would have no men to squat infront of every day in attire so tight that one molecule less of fabric would shred it apart on the spot.
Ironic to mention this in a thread about a woman doing DB curls.

Also I haven't seen many women doing squats, it's too badass for them to bother with.

Even if they did: if you're squatting deep then the ass would get so low down it wouldn't exactly be 'in your face'. Stuff like good mornings or deadlifts keep the ass higher for viewing.

They go almost entirely for attention, but in a reverse form.
Explain what you mean by "reverse" form? Not understanding.

They enjoy men having to “behave” whilst performing erotic exercises in the vicinity.
Like... curls?
I've seen women doing lat pulldowns, it's not particularly erotic in any traditional sense except to ExRx fags like me who find ALL lifts erotic.

The women that wouldnt quit are either older foids trying to stay in shape or butches.
Or maybe just want to get fit enough to be able to fight off a rapist? *shrug*
Even though foids can't fully relate to our despair they still have "confidence" problems in relation to the confidence other foids experience, and could use fitness as an approach to try and improve that.
So true anything women do is for attention.
There's no need to exaggerate.
Women may more often than males do things with attention-seeking as a more predominant motive.
That's the more realistic way to put it.
The issue is how much more, and how do we actually measure what seems obvious?
IE how do we research to dispute reverse characterization that implies men do things for attention more often?

Last edited:
Perhaps.
We'll never know.
But it would still be fine.

The term 'acceptable' is subjective, I mean acceptable to me, regardless of whether this dude accepted it.

He is the only one manufacturing the interaction.
This is blaming someone who is doing nothing at all to create an interaction, just doing some lifting.

yeah I guess? I'm getting confused about this part of our conversation

People of average intelligence (ie higher than retards) can't be expected to have telepathic instincts into what sort of thing is most likely to get someone to fuck off.

Silence works well for a lot of people because it avoids the whole "she's playing hard to get, just flirting in banter" type of thing which can fuel some further PUA interactions.

Basically it's harder to misread a silent glare than it is to misread a verbal reply.

Not knowing someone's triggers and mannerisms, silence is a pretty good go-to for applying to various circumstances.

If you ever have to explain something which gets out of hand (ie the guy attacks her) you don't have to get asked "did you egg him on" or "did you reciprocate" because you can just honestly say "I said nothing" and not get trapped in cross-examination.

I think "emotional-romantic retards" was a poor choice of terms for me.
I intended this to mean "not having sexual experiences" which applies to us but not most foids.

But it might come across as "not being able to understate or evaluate" which of course is wrong, since despite our lack of experience I still think we might understand this shit better than foids with their serial relationships, because we can view them more objectively due to our separation and fixation on them

It might be in some ways: if you get chronically depressed from lax of sex and testosterone drops then IQ can drop because test boosts IQ.

I'm confident I'd be 20% smarter if I had a GF to coom w/ each week.

That said, despite our sometimes-lower IQ manifestation from test-drop from chronic-depression, i believe we apply our lesser intelligence to certain issues with more dedication than most normies would, which is why our end results is a better understanding despite a lack of talent: the pseudo-autistic fixation on analysis which normies don't bother with.

What state did this happen in? In a lot of dem-run places the prosecutors are getting lazy and tolerant and letting people off, especially ethnics.

I think we are not the only ones who know that male despair is growing: men are getting suicidal, reckless, and this would mean they wouldn't care so much about the potential punishment for attacking a woman who angers them.

In such an atmosphere it seems wise for a woman to be wary about a possible "double down" by giving an early "fuck off" instead of a prolonged silence.

Would you do me the help of rephrasing (or elaborating upon) this point?
I'm not sure I completely understand your message here or the applications of your stance.

Being bamboozled and hesitating for a minute is just too little of a delay for me to condemn.
It actually seemed like he was walking off in response too, so she might've thought it was working at that point before he doubled back and approached from her left side.
Also: do we know if this was being livestreamed? Maybe she was worried about seeming cruel by a premature "leave me alone".

Also: why does it seem like the start of the tape is missing? Like they cut some earlier scenes.
Maybe she actually did say something like "I'm busy" and that got cropped off where the film began?

That could depend on a lot of variables.
Say for example you were sleep-deprived, or you had a lot of other stuff on your mind.
it might even be possible you hear a guy talking but think he's talking to someone else and not you

Another possibility that just occurred to me...
...notice how her blonde hair is covering her ears?
What if she had ear buds in and was listening to music and that's why she didn't notice him until he came up close and shouted?

but you're a big guy, despite her impressive curls she's still relatively a twig with a weak jawbone who is more prone to concussion from punches than we are

This is silly, there are plenty of women-only gyms which have been going strong for years.
I know because I've been pissed off to fine some closer to me than intersex gyms.

Ironic to mention this in a thread about a woman doing DB curls.

Also I haven't seen many women doing squats, it's too badass for them to bother with.

Even if they did: if you're squatting deep then the ass would get so low down it wouldn't exactly be 'in your face'. Stuff like good mornings or deadlifts keep the ass higher for viewing.

Explain what you mean by "reverse" form? Not understanding.

Like... curls?
I've seen women doing lat pulldowns, it's not particularly erotic in any traditional sense except to ExRx fags like me who find ALL lifts erotic.

Or maybe just want to get fit enough to be able to fight off a rapist? *shrug*
Even though foids can't fully relate to our despair they still have "confidence" problems in relation to the confidence other foids experience, and could use fitness as an approach to try and improve that.

There's no need to exaggerate.
Women may more often than males do things with attention-seeking as a more predominant motive.
That's the more realistic way to put it.
The issue is how much more, and how do we actually measure what seems obvious?
IE how do we research to dispute reverse characterization that implies men do things for attention more often?
Surely there is a wide variety of people and reasons for going to the gym but from what I experienced the large number of young women in the gym would leave if they couldnt garner attention in some way. This one in the video is doing a normal exercise, but go to a gym at any given time and in the weight section the majority of women will have their ass sticking in the air.

Surely there is a wide variety of people and reasons for going to the gym but from what I experienced the large number of young women in the gym would leave if they couldnt garner attention in some way.
Gyms are fucking expensive. Odds are a lot of foids putting out money to be there are actually there to train.

You have to keep in mind that fitness isn't just about immediate attention (people watching you lift) but also in becoming more attractive so that you garner more attention when doing out other shit too.

IE yeah the foids are at the gym to seduce Chad, but not necessarily by Chad in the gym itself: it could also be when she's walking down the street AFTER the training she wants Chad to hit her up.

This one in the video is doing a normal exercise, but go to a gym at any given time and in the weight section the majority of women will have their ass sticking in the air.
Plenty of decent exercises involve sticking your ass up in the air: the good morning, the deadlift, the glute-ham raise

Those are great moves for health and power and have their own inherent worth. I do them.

They're the type of things you need bigger weight for, padded floors, maybe a squat rack for safety in case you fuck up.

If there's anything you could do at home w/ some adjustible dumbbells it's fucking curls.

IMO the foid is kinda wasting her time doing DB curls compared to other shit. Nothing inherently wrong about it, just better compound lifts.

For all I know the rowing station was busy or this is part of something she does after compounds though. Without seeing her full routine I'd only be judging in isolation.

Bicep curls are always fine in my book because Golgo 13 did them though. He even alternates just like this lady does.

This lady must be a secret Golgo 13 fan like me.

the fact this whole ordeal is being reported on shows what a fucked up world we live in
They're empowered now, as special entitled snowflakes that is. :feelsjuice:

"Oh my god, he was so rude to me at the gym, I must tell the entire world about this on Youtube!":foidSoy::banhammer:

Last edited: