Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Alright which one of yall is this

"ya'll"
c9afcb3c592b99c813297d565c370474.jpg

Probably foids blocked his way cause of their rally for "muh rights and equality". W for my dude. Love to see the white skirt chick to get rolled down by the motorcycle :feelskek:

Last edited:
No one is celebrating international men's day

Atleast was based tho

Foids are weak asf without man protection all of tgem are extinct :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Based foidbeater

It reminds me how foids started punching me all together in 2nd grade. They dont have the idea of fair fight, they start punching you alltogether from behind like rats.

It reminds me how foids started punching me all together in 2nd grade. They dont have the idea of fair fight, they start punching you alltogether from behind like rats.
Human wave attack

tf what for

Doom.jpg

Looks like the front cover of Doom.

tf what for
They accused me of what i didnt do(at elast i dont remember doing it) and wanted me to say sorry, but i didnt say sorry and told them that it wasnt me, and they got angry on me.

i got bunched by tall bully and foids encouraged him and said hit him harder
the same dude gave me a concussion at a later point

i got bunched by tall bully and foids encouraged him and said hit him harder
the same dude gave me a concussion at a later point
Stab the tall guy with a fountain pen. One of my friend legit did that in a fight :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Stab the tall guy with a fountain pen. One of my friend legit did that in a fight :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
:lul: :lul: :lul:
bro that would penetrate at least half an inch, they are pointy af, he would need stitches

:lul: :lul: :lul:
bro that would penetrate at least half an inch, they are pointy af, he would need stitches
Yeah I don't know much of what happened. Both of them got their parents called to principles office and that guy had a plaster on his hand later. Just don't stab too deeply I guess :feelskek::feelskek:

Yep and look how they just throw things lol

This is the damage one man can do, imagine a 100 raging men

Should've tore all their cloths to make 'em embarrassed, Or these toilets might enjoy Exhibitionism internally :feelstastyman:

>yall

Go back, GrAYwad.

one against a wall of fat and shit

iloura-game-of-thrones-battle-television-vfx-vray-maya.jpg

Yes. But we have testosterone which overrides everything especially if you have a male with autism. The strength is no better than an category 5 hurricane

it's intellau

I'm about tired of all these "_____day" or "___month". They don't really mean anything, other than Veteran's Day, since people of all groups can/ have participated.

The libs today are so retarded, no one knows what a "woman" is. So its doubly pointless.