Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which one would be the most attractive to foids based on attitude assuming they all had the same 10/10 looks

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
If you had to insert one of their personalities into the body of a 10/10 Chad and every foid that begs to suck his dick results in you getting 10k who would you choose for maximum slays?

(The poll accepts up to 3 votes for your second and third choice)

Patrick Bateman honestly. They love psychopaths.

if it a 10/10 look we dont have to worry about personality

if it a 10/10 look we dont have to worry about personality
Even if personality only changes the outcome by a small margin thats still at least 10k so you want to optimize it

From what I see, most hip-hop artists are NTmaxxed socially competent thugmaxxers who can also LARP as "caring" when needed... :feelssus:

I'll go with Travis Scott; he also is quite wealthy. :smonk:

Man that's a tough one. Going by pure intuition I would say Jordan Belfort or Jake Paul. Don't know who Travis Scott is

Homelander, because he is powerful and extremely evil and psychopathic, and foids are attracted to evil

I bet on serial killers.

I don't know enough about these men.

If they had 10/10 looks personality doesn’t matter :feelsjuice: but if I had to choose probably patrick

truecel trait: you only know two people on the list. and only because incels keep talking about tate and meeks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back