Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Which path is less stressful?

Which path is less stressful?

• Academia

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Industry

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Which path is less stressful?

Incels.png

It depends on the industry. That's too general, what are you specifically interested in?

Academia, if you have an IQ in the 115-125 range, enough to become a lazy intellectual, professor etc. without being too smart to realize that 99% of people around you are full of bullshit, lies, and don't know anything about anything and that your job is basically to bullshit students for the university to rake in their money and turn them into mindless debt-enslaved drones.

Industry is less stressful if your alternative is to go deep into debt for a bullshit degree that won't grant you access to any decent institution, or a top research position.

In both of the above cases you'll be bossed around by foids, fags and chads, lots of job positions will be foid-only in the near future, you'll be harassed and discriminated in the workplace and you will often have to cover for the mistakes and lazyness of diversity hires, foids and fags.

Alternatively, you could join the trades and become a plumber, carpenter, electrician, builder, etc. those are meaningful and well-paid jobs that don't require you to take bullshit from foids or drown in massive student debt, while also being useful because you'd get contacts and befriend guys to help you build and maintain your own house in the future.

Last edited:
I was aiming for Academia, in adolescence. (I suggest giving StackExchange a try, for serious questions)

However, I'm disabled and have other problems. Both options are not within my reach.