Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicidalcel trait: You use electronics less and less

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Most people associated depression/suicidal ideation with an increase in general screentime, be it gaming, doomscrolling, browsing .is.

I have found the opposite to be true. At my depression spikes and at the moment I want to kill myself the most I use my phone less and less because the pain in your hart is so potent that it paralyses you.

Why should i use it, i don't have any notifications so it just a brick

I rot more on my laptop than on my phone

computer rage GIF

Most people associated depression/suicidal ideation with an increase in general screentime, be it gaming, doomscrolling, browsing .is.

I have found the opposite to be true. At my depression spikes and at the moment I want to kill myself the most I use my phone less and less because the pain in your hart is so potent that it paralyses you.
i’m noticing this too. I feel like using my phone less now

There is nothing worthwhile on a phone.

Twitter? Worst place to go. More hateful than this forum, and it’s abandoned of incels so you can’t blame it on us.

Instagram? Never had it. Complete brain rot. Not a single cognitive being on there.

Messaging apps? Don’t have them.

TikTok, Snapchat, etc. everything else is a sexhaver’s domain, wielded by normies in order to elevate status and ultimately get more sex partners, therefore it’s not tailored to the likes of you.

There’s only YouTube which is more fun to watch on a computer, but you really have to dig around to find the dying breed channels (aka the only good ones that are left).

No need for a phone. Fakecel if you’re addicted to your phone.

Last edited:
There is nothing worthwhile on a phone.

Twitter? Worst place to go. More hateful than this forum, and it’s abandoned of incels so you can’t blame it on us.

Instagram? Never had it. Complete brain rot. Not a single cognitive being on there.

Messaging apps? Don’t have them.

TikTok, Snapchat, etc. everything else is a sexhaver’s domain, wielded by normies in order to elevate status and ultimately get more sex partners, therefore it’s not tailored to the likes of you.

There’s only YouTube which is more fun to watch on a computer, but you really have to dig around to find the dying breed channels (aka the only good ones that are left).

No need for a phone. Fakecel if you’re addicted to your phone.
Just electronics in general.

electronics
If it weren’t for videogames (and occasionally maybe watching movies), I wouldn’t need them. Trucel trait: you’re never reliant on what normies are.

I’ve not received notifications from anyone in 2 years :feelsLightsaber:

Very relatable. Electronics are normally a good distraction. But when I really want to rope, they're useless.