Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Which race is publicly the most hated in the western world?

Most hated race in the west

• Whites

• Blacks

• Hispanics

• Balkans

• Currys

• Asians

• Arabs (muslims)

• Jews

• Slavs

• Mixed people

Results are only viewable after voting.
Whites are the most hated and loved.

Whites by far. No other race is as stigmatized as much as whites are by the (((media)))

now i see question is publicly so i'd say whites tbh

you can be openly racist against them without consequences. So I voted whites

In Europe it's Arabs closely followed by Whites.
Currys are loved I don't know why so many voted for them. Must be self hating currys.

The ama bhulu is catching heat constantly for being the white devil that he is but everybody hates ragheads more and curries have to endure an existence of constant humiliation. Curries come out at #1, followed by Muslims, followed by Whites.

mediterraneans, since people shit on us 24/7 both whites and blacks, also we can't play JBW nor JBB

In Europe it's Arabs closely followed by Whites.
Currys are loved I don't know why so many voted for them. Must be self hating currys.
Well I’m in America so it could be different. Seems like arabs and curries are most hated here

Uglies. All racism stems from lookism

I mean it really depends, but yes our Jew-run media hates the people it presides over.

Well I’m in America so it could be different. Seems like arabs and curries are most hated here
They probably don't know the difference. Everyone in UK knows Hindus and Sikhs are decent people.

hard one, i see a lot of selfing hate whites, and WN generaly hate arabs most

They probably don't know the difference. Everyone in UK knows Hindus and Sikhs are decent people.
To be fair, most racism I got in school was cuz ppl thought I was Muslim. But with foids, they prob hate curries more cuz they hate based on looks which is sad.

To be fair, most racism I got in school was cuz ppl thought I was Muslim. But with foids, they prob hate curries more cuz they hate based on looks which is sad.
Yeah what foids like is another matter unfortunately.

Whites, because the (((media))) blame us all the time to be the root to the evil

Arabs if we are not talking about the left, but a lot of it is deserved. And i'm not a Stormfrontcel mind you, Arabs just have an arrogance and combativeness about them that just seems to be off putting, and their violent outbursts don't help either. Not that their dislike of the west isn't justified but they act like a less intelligent and more aggressive version of Jews.

And i don't think Islam is to blame. I mean, in a sense it is but not because of what the religion teaches but because of the way Muslims interpret it, according to what i would say are heretical movements like Salafi and Wahhabi.There are a ton of passages in the Quran that seem to specifically tell Muslims to attack unbelievers, but like everything in religion you have to read between the lines a bit. You can't just take the most coarse, literal interpretation of a given passage or Surah and run with it. According to the Salafi, Muslims got Islam wrong for 1300 years, how does that even make sense? It's like a worse version of Puritanism.

Arabs if we are not talking about the left, but a lot of it is deserved. And i'm not a Stormfrontcel mind you, Arabs just have an arrogance and combativeness about them that just seems to be off putting, and their violent outbursts don't help either. Not that their dislike of the west isn't justified but they act like a less intelligent and more aggressive version of Jews.

And i don't think Islam is to blame. I mean, in a sense it is but not because of what the religion teaches but because of the way Muslims interpret it, according to what i would say are heretical movements like Salafi and Wahhabi.There are a ton of passages in the Quran that seem to specifically tell Muslims to attack unbelievers, but like everything in religion you have to read between the lines a bit. You can't just take the most coarse, literal interpretation of a given passage or Surah and run with it. According to the Salafi, Muslims got Islam wrong for 1300 years, how does that even make sense? It's like a worse version of Puritanism.
What do you think about curries

Curries are not hated, they're just laughed at

arabs are defintely the most hated.

lol at the coping JBW cels saying its whites. Whites are the most privileged race

Whites are the most oppressed because they are forced to apologize for previous generations that they had nothing to do with.

publicly without a doubt white people. Privately, probably curries

Whites get lots of heat but they aren't disadvantages
Not entirely true, the MUH OPPRESSION quotas take jobs, etc. away from qualified white people.

White men that are not Chad or gay & curries, Muslims in 3rd place but many are fearful to criticize them for safety.

Curries/Muslims by a landslide.

Blacks and whites follow closely behind.

currys for sure they just seem to end up being a joke every time they are mentioned

Muslims in general. I dont blame them though. (I dont hate Muslims or something, font get me wrong)

People laugh when your openly racist to whites in the west. Everything else is racisim.

the media hates whites, the common people (mainly christians and elderly) hate jews and niggers, gypsies etc and for good reason

JFL whltes have to deal with being treated like subhumans for a couple years and they legit believe they're the most hated. Ethnics are so self hating they literally whiten their skin and reshape their noses to look aquiline. I'd say its between blacks and arabs whom are the most hated. Blacks are the most alien looking and don't have a good rep so its no surprise.

Openly hated in terms of having shit said against them? Whites hands down.

Openly hated in terms of most people thinking they're undesirable and inferior? Curries.

I've never heard whites getting hated on in person, only in the media.

Openly hated in terms of having shit said against them? Whites hands down.

Openly hated in terms of most people thinking they're undesirable and inferior? Curries.
agreed
currys for sure they just seem to end up being a joke every time they are mentioned
exactly.foids want us dead too.

Last edited:
Generally there are 2 main ideals in the west in my opinion. The liberals hate white people, the conservatives dislike islam, and in turn, somewhat have bitter feelings towards muslims.

Curries are not hated, they're just laughed at

arabs are defintely the most hated.

lol at the coping JBW cels saying its whites. Whites are the most privileged race

The most privileged race would be the Jews, not Whites.

In the entire world it's blacks.

In Asia it's curries.

In Europe it is arabs.

Blacks.
Even after humanitarian glorifications from jewlywood people still know there's something unhelpable about their sad situation.
Most of them who get anywhere do it from self resent from being in the hood. Or from being cherrypicked to be performance monkeys.
i feel this, growing up in the hood i had to work hard to get to where i am, im still poor but at least not super poor hahahaha and i hate how i have to act like a monkey and entertain woman and chads, fuck the west.

Interchangeable between American whites and blacks for various reasons.

What do you think about curries

We don't get those in Italy, so i don't have a lot of experience with them.

As far as their culture goes, i like Hinduism. It is the oldest (that's still living) and probably the most explicitly metaphysical religion in the world, but it seems India has been disfigured by British occupation. It's not that the British made them like they are, they actually tried to make them modern and industrial, but Indians aren't like that. They are a naturally contemplative people, they are not as rationalistic and action oriented as the Anglo-Saxons are. Also, the botched attempt at modernization was further aggravated by the insane population explosion that occurred from the 18th century onward.

They are basically very good at mysticism and art, not so much at maintaining a modern industrial society and their agricultural society worked fine for what it was and it helped maintain their population in check.

I think i'm a bit too philosophical for this forum but i just can't help but try finding the best in a people.

Ho i forgot Indian music, which is among the most sophisticated in the world:

It's too bad those traditions are dying not the least because the Hindu seem to have developed a sense of inferiority to the British and they are trying to emulate them in anything, while denigrating their own culture instead, which itself has degraded as well because of neglect and lack of understanding from the anglophile Indians.

Indians, Persians, Arabs etc... are all universally despised especially by foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back