Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most Brutal Slavpill in United Kingdom - If you are slav kill yourself in the west.

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Slavs are the modern Indians in the UK. Even Indians are more accepted than slavs there. As a slav, you are untouchable. Of course looks trump all, if you are good looking you will have no problem integrating, but if you are ugly AND slav ohohohoh ITS OVER.

People will treat you like you have a disease, like you are a lower lifeform. You will have no chance to succeed at all don't even bother trying to get any customer facing job you will auto-rejected for being a slav. JFL.

Also connections?

Nobody wants to be friends with slavs, especially ugly ones. You only congregate with other slavs. You only talk to other slavs. The only friends I had were other slavs everybody else hates you.

It's brutal being a slav in the UK tbh it's over here, that is why I am SEAmaxxing.

is it really that bad in the uk?

in holland ive never faced any of these problems

How's the height mogging there?
Most people on the street are 5'10-5'11.

I usually height mog the ethnics around there, they are usually 5'8 etc.. But so many chadlites in the UK it's fucking brutal.

I rarely ever mog anyone when I go down the street. Even homelesscels mog me.

I usually height mog the ethnics around there, they are usually 5'8 etc.. But so many chadlites in the UK it's fucking brutal.

Brutal.
What's a traditional slav dish? I've never heard anything about slav culture

Iam sure you get height mogged , being above average in Singapore myself, I don’t even want to step in there.

Brutal.
What's a traditional slav dish? I've never heard anything about slav culture
Slav is way to broad of a term to have a traditional dish, each subgroup has one of it's own

Slavs are the modern Indians in the UK. Even Indians are more accepted than slavs there. As a slav, you are untouchable. Of course looks trump all, if you are good looking you will have no problem integrating, but if you are ugly AND slav ohohohoh ITS OVER.

People will treat you like you have a disease, like you are a lower lifeform. You will have no chance to succeed at all don't even bother trying to get any customer facing job you will auto-rejected for being a slav. JFL.

Also connections?

Nobody wants to be friends with slavs, especially ugly ones. You only congregate with other slavs. You only talk to other slavs. The only friends I had were other slavs everybody else hates you.

It's brutal being a slav in the UK tbh it's over here, that is why I am SEAmaxxing.
Over mang, seamaxx soon as you can so that you can mog subhumans in sea, at least feel good about yourself for mogging them

We wuz kangz

Polaks and pakis work like slave cattle on the UK, is this the great replacement stormfrontcels rant about?

"The Millennium Cohort Study (MCS) is a panel of about 19,000 children born in 2000, and also includes a large sample of children of Indian ethnicity."

It found that "children of Indian ethnicity of both genders are about as tall (in some cases taller) than British whites (see Figure 3)."

https://cepr.org/voxeu/columns/chil...-transmission-health-evidence-indian-migrants
:feelsLSD:

"The Millennium Cohort Study (MCS) is a panel of about 19,000 children born in 2000, and also includes a large sample of children of Indian ethnicity."

It found that "children of Indian ethnicity of both genders are about as tall (in some cases taller) than British whites (see Figure 3)."

https://cepr.org/voxeu/columns/chil...-transmission-health-evidence-indian-migrants
:feelsLSD:
Lifefuel for me, many here debate that genetics alters everything, it is not, it is about environment and nutrition for height.

Also this;
Prior to the mid-19th century, the Dutch were one of the shortest populations in Europe, reaching only 165 cm on average (for men; Figure 1). There then followed 200 years in which height increased by an impressive 20 cm, rising to an average of around 184 cm for men and 171 cm for women

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/1081602X.2023.2192193#:~:text=Prior to the mid-19,et al., 2013).

I'm a slav in ireland, my last name gets mispronounced and laughed at by everybody.

Brexit means brexit

dude you do realize you could get locked up there for having a swatika anywhere. you should live in a free society.