Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which social media site is more normie Snapchat or TikTok?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Snapchat being a sexhaver only app to share temporary pics AKA nudes and your wildest moments partying, things you don't want other people to see so you send media that deletes after you see it or a few hours. While TikTok is full of giga low inhib zoomers that mog me doing dances, challenges and other sheit. Both don't make any sense unless you're a normie with a social life.

I think tiktok, even an incel can send a couple snaps but no real incel actually uploads on tiktok, if u upload anything to tiktok thats a massive NT trait

They are both 100% for normies and 0% for incels. They are data harvesting traps anyway.

both need to be erased from existence

I don't know how to even use Snapchat. What do you do as a rotting incel?
Send snaps of your dried out cactus on your windowsill ?:feelshaha:

Snap.
Tik tok probably has tons of old fag incels jerking off to underage girls dancing and some incel uploaders have become lolcows i.e nova online and dabuddy. Only teenage sex havers sending nudes to each other have snap downloaded.

Snapchat, only sexhavers and friendhavers can use it. Tiktok is for masochistic doom scrollers

Snapchat. TikTok has some niche communities on it like dissident right tiktok, Snap is only normie zoomers

Snapchat. On TikTok you dont have to show your face and can just upload memes. On Snapchat you post 24/7 about your life (which incels dont have)