Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which Song/Songs Do You Think Best Represents This Forum (Well Black Pillers In General)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I'd say its a tie between
Sick Boy by Chain Smokers - I hate chain smokers, all of their music, but this one song was different from their usual shit, much darker sounding

and Heathens by Twenty One Pilots

I chose these two not just because they sound good, but because of the lyrical content, it really fits the incel mindset. I'm leaning heavily in favor of Sick Boy due to the lyrics. I know the meaning I'm drawing from the lyrics aren't whats intended, but it really can easily be interpreted that way. The chorus fits us for obvious reasons (you'll know why when you hear it). But the lines that stand out to me are the ones like "Welcome to the narcissism" and "How many likes is my life worth" because they are basically jabs at normies and "normie culture"

It's hard for music to relate to the incel experience because musicians all get laid. My an heroes Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell, Kurt Cobain all had wives, girlfriends, children.

The melancholy they put into their music is of a different strain.

It's hard for music to relate to the incel experience because musicians all get laid. My an heroes Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell, Kurt Cobain all had wives, girlfriends, children.

The melancholy they put into their music is of a different strain.

The only song I ever heard where the lyrics actually sounded incel related was Stupify by Disturbed

(0:30 mark)

All I wanted was just one, fuck
One tiny little innocent, fuck
And when I feel like I'm shit out of, Luck
I find my stupefied, coming back again

Sounds like a guy just tired he can't get laid lol

The only song I ever heard where the lyrics actually sounded incel related was Stupify by Disturbed

(0:30 mark)

All I wanted was just one, fuck
One tiny little innocent, fuck
And when I feel like I'm shit out of, Luck
I find my stupefied, coming back again

Sounds like a guy just tired he can't get laid lol

Love that song.

Apparently, the singer is running JBW game. His wife is Asian. Those lyrics could be in reference to his struggles with white women as a teen before he discovered Asians.

Last edited:
Let the bodies hit the floor,
let the bodies hit the floor,
let the bodies hit the...

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Lol @ this cope, with this cool, hip and trendy normy music, trying to pretend like something you're not

something more like this is us:

Lol @ this cope, with this cool, hip and trendy normy music, trying to pretend like something you're not

something more like this is us:

1. I already know disagreeing with shit is your shtick so I'm not surprised by the bullshit you say here

2. All music is basically normie music retard, for every "dark song" you post I guarantee you there are people who party and get laid regularly that listen to it, probably their favorite band

3. The irony is the song you posted sounds exactly like one of those songs you'd hear during a sex scene in shows, like fucking vampire diaries or something, literally sounds like a sex scene song, so wtf you could have given me a better example if you were going to criticise my choices lol.

I mean you could have went with something more like - Mushroomhead - Sun Doesn't Rise

But I don't even think that song really fits because nobody here on this site has done shit, it doesn't have the "rep" yet for something that awesome sounding, it sounds hardcore, violent, powerful, grimdark, and most of the guys on this site are depressing, have already completely given up on trying anything. An awesome song doesn't fit, your song in a way fits because its more slow paced and sounds depressing, but again, the way his voice sounds and the music too, it literally sounds like a sex scene song lol, bad choice to use if you're going to tell me my choices aren't good.

DSBM is a genre made by incels for incels, the guy behind Xasthur is an aspie hermitcel

Last edited:

Last edited:
Bullet for my Valentine is a regular of my spotify playlist. This album the poison and venom are among my favorite. Now I'm unsure how related it would be to incels but with a little imagination you can picture some songs being about your oneitis, for the others idk they just speak to me ya know.

Very sad and sobering song tbh.

Now once you get your rock/metal fix I have some good old school love specific songs that I think could possibly represent the community as a whole. These are as follows...

Chainsmokers - You Owe Me

WARNING - If you don't want a song to be stuck in your head for the next few days, do not listen to that song.

Seriously I really hate chainsmokers with a passion, the kind songs they usually make like Paris and Closer are extreme normie tier songs, pure suifuel, literally just songs about chad and stacey going on romantic getaways and having fun, but the songs they are making these days are pretty good, like the shit is stuck in my head all day, and I can relate to the lyrics way too easily, so easy to "self insert" based on your own experiences, I hope this turn in their music style is at least for a few years if not permanent.

Its like they decided - "Well we've already made a shit ton of music that appeals to normies, lets try making music with lyrics social rejects can relate to"

Well, the first part anyway.

I'd say its a tie between
Sick Boy by Chain Smokers - I hate chain smokers, all of their music, but this one song was different from their usual shit, much darker sounding

and Heathens by Twenty One Pilots

I chose these two not just because they sound good, but because of the lyrical content, it really fits the incel mindset. I'm leaning heavily in favor of Sick Boy due to the lyrics. I know the meaning I'm drawing from the lyrics aren't whats intended, but it really can easily be interpreted that way. The chorus fits us for obvious reasons (you'll know why when you hear it). But the lines that stand out to me are the ones like "Welcome to the narcissism" and "How many likes is my life worth" because they are basically jabs at normies and "normie culture"

Well not normie crap music that's for sure

this is the real deal

this is the real deal

Lol dude we can't understand one fucking word he said and you know it, I had to open up the fucking description bar and read the lyrics, rock music like this is just the rap equivalent of "mumble rap". My favourite rock band is Disturbed, their songs not only sound good, but on top of that their lyrics are relatable AND UNDERSTANDABLE (You can actually hear what they're saying, no lyric sheet required lol).

Also posts like what you made here is exactly what I talk about in my post here:
You guys are mostly fakecels that can't think for yourself though, because its like you aren't genuinely the person you claim to be, its a persona, which is why you feel to need to only listen to specifically certain things so you can look and feel "more edgy". Its like "goths", people who wear black and white face makeup, its gay as fuck, a person who is truly dark inside, a true psychopath doesn't need to PLAY DRESS UP which is basically what guys like you do, even with music.

I've seen some guys post some "incel music" and it sounds like absolute shit, doesn't sound good at all, isn't the kind of music that gives you that tingle in the back of your head/neck region you get when you hear music that sounds good. Anybody who has to purposefully listen to shitty sounding "depressing" music just so that they can "fit a persona" is JUST A POSER. Stop kidding yourself.

I mean Elliot Rodger was listening to Whitney Houston How Will I Know -

I'm sorry but you just sound like a poser, like this is some kind of persona for you and you have to do specific things so that you feel like you "fit into it". Music that sounds good is good music, I'll never let normies lay claim to good music, especially if I can relate to the lyrics.

You guys are really just TRY HARDS, you know the music is shit, but because it sounds "angsty", angry and/or depressing you act like its the shit, because you're trying to fit a persona, Elliot Rodger was the real deal, notice he didn't have to do any pretending shit, if you were in his position you'd have made a video of you in your car playing this shit, be honest that shit doesn't even sound good, it doesn't even invoke any involuntary bodily response that we usually get when we hear something that "sounds good", that weird "electric" kind of feeling you get in the back of your head/neck region when you hear something melodic.

Music like what you posted is just shit edgelords like not because it sounds good, but because it "fits their persona".

Lol dude we can't understand one fucking word he said and you know it, I had to open up the fucking description bar and read the lyrics, rock music like this is just the rap equivalent of "mumble rap". My favourite rock band is Disturbed, their songs not only sound good, but on top of that their lyrics are relatable AND UNDERSTANDABLE (You can actually hear what they're saying, no lyric sheet required lol).

Also posts like what you made here is exactly what I talk about in my post here:

You guys are really just TRY HARDS, you know the music is shit, but because it sounds "angsty", angry and/or depressing you act like its the shit, because you're trying to fit a persona, Elliot Rodger was the real deal, notice he didn't have to do any pretending shit, if you were in his position you'd have made a video of you in your car playing this shit, be honest that shit doesn't even sound good, it doesn't even invoke any involuntary bodily response that we usually get when we hear something that "sounds good", that weird "electric" kind of feeling you get in the back of your head/neck region when you hear something melodic.

Music like what you posted is just shit edgelords like not because it sounds good, but because it "fits their persona".
So much shit just to defend your normie music lol.

this is the REAL version of that song, fuck mainstream fucking groups \m/

So much shit just to defend your normie music lol.

So much shit, which is exactly why you've avoided addressing any of the arguments...... nice deflection. But you know its the truth which is why you're stumped on saying anything.

1. You can't understand a damn thing he said

2. The music OBJECTIVELY doesn't sound good, you got no involuntary biological response from the music that most music listeners get when they hear ACTUALLY GOOD MUSIC (uncontrolled release of dopamine)

3. You guys CHOOSE to listen to certain kinds of music, not because you actually like it, but because you think normies don't, and that makes you a POSER just trying to fit a persona, and ironically you've just given normies another way to keep you from something enjoyable, good sounding music.

4. The great magnificent gentleman didn't have to "listen to non normie music maaaaan", he was already "dark", he didn't have to pretend or act, or purposefully seek out "dark things", because its not a persona for him, he wasn't some try hard trying to feel edgy.

(paint it black is a normie song but still fitting)

So much shit, which is exactly why you've avoided addressing any of the arguments...... nice deflection. But you know its the truth which is why you're stumped on saying anything.
No, it's because I didn't read it.

No, it's because I didn't read it.
TL;DR is just a cop out that ironically just invalidates anything you say (e.g. if you didn't read, then you don't really know if I said "shit" to defend my "normie music"), its not like you don't have the free time, you already have 14437 posts so clearly you don't have much going on that reading 3 small parapraphs would impede your success in.

TL;DR is just a cop out that ironically just invalidates anything you say (e.g. if you didn't read, then you don't really know if I said "shit" to defend my "normie music"), its not like you don't have the free time, you already have 14437 posts so clearly you don't have much going on that reading 3 small parapraphs would impede your success in.
I didn't read because I know it's just shit like "I can't even understand him" and "you guys are just trying to be edgy"

I didn't read because I know it's just shit like "I can't even understand him" and "you guys are just trying to be edgy"
You are edgy lol, ER had taste when it came to music, he would listen nineties classics not some death metal trash.

here are some more, I think you'll like these more OP cause you can understand them better and they're more sad

You are edgy lol, ER had taste when it came to music, he would listen nineties classics not some death metal trash.
Post some examples of his majesty's music.

1. You can't understand a damn thing he said

2. The music OBJECTIVELY doesn't sound good, you got no involuntary biological response from the music that most music listeners get when they hear ACTUALLY GOOD MUSIC (uncontrolled release of dopamine)

3. You guys CHOOSE to listen to certain kinds of music, not because you actually like it, but because you think normies don't, and that makes you a POSER just trying to fit a persona, and ironically you've just given normies another way to keep you from something enjoyable, good sounding music.

4. The great magnificent gentleman didn't have to "listen to non normie music maaaaan", he was already "dark", he didn't have to pretend or act, or purposefully seek out "dark things", because its not a persona for him, he wasn't some try hard trying to feel edgy.

Haw haw haw still with the 'you guys jsut like this bcause I can't understand it' routine.

1. Who cares? Music and verse are distinct forms of communication. That said, yes, usually the music most people listen to comes paired with lyrics, which are often easily available for your reading pleasure.

Chainsmokers - Sick Boy

I'm from the east side of America
Where we choose pride over character
And we can pick sides, but this is us, this is us, this is
I live on the west side of America
Where they spin lies into fairy dust
And don't believe the narcissism
When everyone projects and expects you to listen to 'em
Make no mistake, I live in a prison
That I built myself, it is my religion
And they say that I am the sick boy
Easy to say, when you don't take the risk, boy
Welcome to the narcissism
Where we're united under our indifference
And I'm from the east side of America
Where we desensitize by hysteria
I live on the west side of America
Where they

The degenerated softness of the music notwithstanding, this sounds like typical pouty-lipped, wokebro millennial posturing; I can't honestly see what an incel could take from this song. Get on my level, guy.

2. Are these 'involuntary biological responses' universal? Do you think we're all trying to fool you, just pretending that somnambulant club music doesn't induce in us a gripping neurochemical ecstasy?

3. Thanks for letting me know; I guess I had myself thoroughly deceived.

4. The only tenable point you've made. Yes, a lot of fucked up madmen had pretty pedestrian tastes; most people do. In fact, listening to truly hateful music is probably cathartic to the point where cunts are a lot less likely to feel your wrath afterward. And for all the ironic veneration, ER was ultimately a pathetic figure; a neotenous, frail mama's boy who couldn't even mow down a throng of sorority sluts when he explicitly set out to do so.

(especially the part "Tears flow, but why am I crying After all I'm not afraid of dying")
and here are some to trigger you OP since you can't stand metal lol and to quote Metallica "METAL UP YOUR ASS"

@Kointo
@Schizoidcel
@Sadist

@Kointo
@Schizoidcel
@Sadist

That is a fairly accurate representation of the agony.

I appreciate these ones and how they start off peaceful and calm, but eventually get more dramatic.

sounds dark as fuck, I fuck with it

but that initial scream did make me laugh lol
That is a fairly accurate representation of the agony.

I appreciate these ones and how they start off peaceful and calm, but eventually get more dramatic.

Nice!

By the way, if either of you have anything that deals closely with inceldom (especially if you've got a lot to say about it), you should be sure bump the king of threads, where the conspicuously absent @KvltWarrior98 posted an assortment of DSBM.

Exactly, he wasn't just listening to shit because it was "weird sounding" or "normies didn't like it", these guys are such posers, such pretenders, if a shit flavoured snack came out that normies didn't like, they'd eat it because it "isn't mainstream". They don't see that ironically they are just as much "followers" as normies are, they are just the inverse of normies, normies tend to like things because they are popular, these posers like things because they aren't popular, and genuine people just like things THAT ARE ACTUALLY GOOD/ENJOYABLE.

If I posted Toto - Africa, or Culture Club - Karma Chameleon, or one of my most favorites Junior Tuckers Cover of "Into The Night" called 16 they'd say it was just "normie music" even though it sounds great, they're so busy trying to be anti normie THAT THEY BECOME NORMIES THEMSELVES, so busy trying to fit in to some mold, just listen to what actually sounds good, it doesn't have to "sound dark", your interpretations of the song anyways will be dark if that's really who you are, you don't have to "try hard".

Toto - Africa

Culture Club - Karma Chameleon

Junior Tuckers Cover of "Into The Night"

Exactly, he wasn't just listening to shit because it was "weird sounding" or "normies didn't like it", these guys are such posers, such pretenders, if a shit flavoured snack came out that normies didn't like, they'd eat it because it "isn't mainstream". They don't see that ironically they are just as much "followers" as normies are, they are just the inverse of normies, normies tend to like things because they are popular, these posers like things because they aren't popular, and genuine people just like things THAT ARE ACTUALLY GOOD/ENJOYABLE.

If I posted Toto - Africa, or Culture Club - Karma Chameleon, or one of my most favorites Junior Tuckers Cover of "Into The Night" called 16 they'd say it was just "normie music" even though it sounds great, they're so busy trying to be anti normie THAT THEY BECOME NORMIES THEMSELVES, so busy trying to fit in to some mold, just listen to what actually sounds good, it doesn't have to "sound dark", your interpretations of the song anyways will be dark if that's really who you are, you don't have to "try hard".

Toto - Africa

Dude STFU lol

Of course many incels identify with angry music, because we are angry lol. And just cause you don't enjoy it doesn't mean others don't dumbass, I enjoy listening to metal and I get a dopamine rush from it. Its brutal and animalistic like many emotions we feel. You are just a dumbass trend follower who likes listening to generic garbage purposely engineered to cater to hormonal teenage girls lol.

@BlkPillPres what does Karma Chameleon have to do with incels? "Our love is strong"

There's also some dancing colorful whores in the video.

Toto - Africa

If I have to read your posts, you have to read mine, dude.

Toto - Africa
You are well spoken and you put good effort in your posts. You said everything I wanted to say. Toto Africa is definitely a great song.

Dude STFU lol

Of course many incels identify with angry music, because we are angry lol.

Lol nope you are a bunch of fucking posers, because none of you are angrier than an infamous guy we all know of that was furious enough to go out and kill people en masse, you're just a bunch of edgy fucking posers, at least stop lying to yourself, if you guys are angry you have the most pathetic and useless brand of "anger" I've ever seen because you guys never do shit, you just complain and say woe is me all day, don't kill anyone, rape anyone, get any kind of legitimate revenge, you don't do shit, so you know what, if Elliot Rodger can listen to good sounding music and go on a mass shooting, I think I'll consider his "anger" more legitimate than yours. Now go enjoy your "angry music" that I'm sure is that "outlet" keeping you guys from actually doing something right?, if not for the angry music you guys would definitely be doing a lot of bad things lol smh, STFU poser, you guys are fake as fuck, seriously just off yourself.

You're just try hards and you know it, you feel like you have to listen to certain kinds of music else you're just "being like the normies", you're fake, stop comparing yourself to normies and just do what you enjoy, you guys are more normie than incel, ironically trying to fit into a mold, that's normie shit.

I enjoy listening to metal and I get a dopamine rush from it
Yeah I believe you, I get a dopamine rush from banging garbage can covers against eachother, totally legit. Do you know why ASMR is a thing, its because certain tones and frequencies induce certain reactions in EVERY PERSON regardless of anything, I don't get the point of ASMR, but when I tried listening to one of them I get this weird tingling sensation in my head, sweet melodies have the same effect, pretending like the garbage you listen to has the same effect is just ridiculous, stop lying to yourself.

Lol nope you are a bunch of fucking posers, because none of you are angrier than an infamous guy we all know of that was furious enough to go out and kill people en masse, you're just a bunch of edgy fucking posers, at least stop lying to yourself, if you guys are angry you have the most pathetic and useless brand of "anger" I've ever seen because you guys never do shit, you just complain and say woe is me all day, don't kill anyone, rape anyone, get any kind of legitimate revenge, you don't do shit, so you know what, if Elliot Rodger can listen to good sounding music and go on a mass shooting, I think I'll consider his "anger" more legitimate than yours. Now go enjoy your "angry music" that I'm sure is that "outlet" keeping you guys from actually doing something right?, if not for the angry music you guys would definitely be doing a lot of bad things lol smh, STFU poser, you guys are fake as fuck, seriously just off yourself.

You're just try hards and you know it, you feel like you have to listen to certain kinds of music else you're just "being like the normies", you're fake, stop comparing yourself to normies and just do what you enjoy, you guys are more normie than incel, ironically trying to fit into a mold, that's normie shit.

Yeah I believe you, I get a dopamine rush from banging garbage can covers against eachother, totally legit. Do you know why ASMR is a thing, its because certain tones and frequencies induce certain reactions in EVERY PERSON regardless of anything, I don't get the point of ASMR, but when I tried listening to one of them I get this weird tingling sensation in my head, sweet melodies have the same effect, pretending like the garbage you listen to has the same effect is just ridiculous, stop lying to yourself.
You are one of the most annoying cunts on here. You call metal garbage when you listen to this fucking crap.

Ok, so now you have to part take in illegal activities to be considered "angry"? What kind of logic is this? I'm sorry, but most of us don't want to spend the rest of our lives being anal raped by big daddy Tyrone in prison, or can't get over the natural boundary/instinct stopping us from committing suicide.

Last edited:

Your head's in knots. Typically enfeebled post-postmodern, nihilistic 'exciting things are actually boring' grandstanding. Obsessed with legitimacy to the point where you can only take refuge in the most beige of masscult excrement, because no one who claims to feel something actually could; everyone's just as much of a fraud as you. Emerged as a particularly virulent disease in recent years, maybe best encapsulated in the currency of the term 'edgy' as a way to preemptively shut down anything that's willing to go where you aren't.

Teehee, posers listen to edgy music about raping women
I bet you wouldn't actually do it
Of course, I wouldn't either, but it's okay because I listen to fag music

LOL you are a delusional faggot just go suck Eliot Rogers dick already pussy boi. Why is he the pinnacle of an angry person? Cause he got up and killed some people?

I jokingly agree ER is a saint or whatever but the truth is he was a middle class privileged little white boy who had no real struggles in life. He was a failed normie that believed the tv a little too much when they told him everyone gets a happy ending with a blond Stacy at the end. He was a normie look wise and was just entitled into thinking he deserved some 10/10 Stacy while never putting in the work to looksmax. So of course he would like garbage generic music, because he liked to believe that lie. He was a failure at everything he did, even on his retribution day he failed.

Now moving onto you saying "why don't you do something". Well cause I'm not an idiot, why am I going to kill some stupid sluts just to get life in prison. It will change nothing. So I'm a poser for not being an idiot? Fucking lol that would make you an poser to, if you identify as incel and glorify ER as much as you clearly do than you would kill people too. I just don't get why you think his music taste has any standing on what we should like and feel about NORMIE music.

And finally, how do you get dopamine listening to garbage music that says a message you can't relate too (unless you are a fakecel). All that dumb happy music doesn't describe how I feel so why would I care. And lol at thinking there is no talent or melody in metal music. Try picking up a guitar yourself dumbass and see what you can do. Also there is talent in their vocals do some research, its better than all that autotune shit you probably listen too. Also have you ever been in a mosh pit before? probably not cause your bitchmade soy boy ass would get stomped the fuck out so just lol at saying this music doesn't pump you up or feel good.

In the end you are a pussy boy delusional ER fanboy who just wishes they could suck him off lol. Go listen to your garbage music and keep thinking its so tasteful. No music is tasteful its all preference boyo.

Last edited:
Teehee, posers listen to edgy music about raping women
I bet you wouldn't actually do it
Of course, I wouldn't either, but it's okay because I listen to fag music

@Kointo
@Ledgemund

There is no point in arguing with him brothers, he is braindead lol

just fucking lol at his "why don't you go kill someone/ rape someone" argument what a dumbass