Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which Song/Songs Do You Think Best Represents This Forum (Well Black Pillers In General)

You are one of the most annoying cunts on here.

That's because people don't like hearing the truth about themselves, you know its the truth, you just don't like hearing it. Let me stop, I'm wrong, you guys are soooooo incel maaaaan, sooooo daaaaark maaaan, listen to that guy scream unintelligible phrases in the stereotypical "I am possessed" voice to "seem dark", its soooo awesome maaaaaan, long haaaaaair and head banging maaaaan, society can't understand me maaaaaan. Yeah definitely not posers.

I'm sorry, but most of us don't want to spend the rest of our lives being anal raped by big daddy Tyrone in prison, or can't get over the natural boundary/instinct stopping us from committing suicide.

Lol so your solution is in infinite loop then

>My life is shit
>Complain about shit life
>Do absolutely nothing significant to change it
>My life is shit

Bravo mates, you won't kill yourself and you're too coward to commit illegal acts to actually get what you want. You've literally just admitted here (whether you realize it or not) that you plan for life is just to complain and do nothing, there's a certain point where your shitty life stops being normies fault and starts being yours, a lot of you have already reached that point, but you'll never admit it to yourself, so no wonder I'm an annoying cunt, I'm the one relaying the harsh truths you don't want to hear.

That's because people don't like hearing the truth about themselves, you know its the truth, you just don't like hearing it. Let me stop, I'm wrong, you guys are soooooo incel maaaaan, sooooo daaaaark maaaan, listen to that guy scream unintelligible phrases in the stereotypical "I am possessed" voice to "seem dark", its soooo awesome maaaaaan, long haaaaaair and head banging maaaaan, society can't understand me maaaaaan. Yeah definitely not posers.

>My life is shit
>My life is shit

Bravo mates, you won't kill yourself and you're too coward to commit illegal acts to actually get what you want. You've literally just admitted here (whether you realize it or not) that you plan for life is just to complain and do nothing, there's a certain point where your shitty life stops being normies fault and starts being yours, a lot of you have already reached that point, but you'll never admit it to yourself, so no wonder I'm an annoying cunt, I'm the one relaying the harsh truths you don't want to hear.

Stop chestbeating, kiddo. Take the time to remember that all of us are posting on incels.is.

But you're right, everything I do is done with the design of impressing people I've never seen. I'm going to wipe the slate clean and start from the ground up. Any recommendations as to the kind of well-crafted, expressive, doob-click party tunes that discerning listeners enjoy?

How about this? It's got beatz.

Teehee, posers listen to edgy music about raping women
I bet you wouldn't actually do it
Of course, I wouldn't either, but it's okay because I listen to fag music

1. You can't really tell its about raping women, because the shit is unintelligible (you'd have to look up the lyrics) lol

2. Yes I bet you guys wouldn't do it, you're just posers, living vicariously through music, and doing nothing about your actual life. Ironically the guy that listens to "fag music" likely has done more shit than you will or probably will, hence my argument that YOU ARE POSERS. No and unlike you I actually would do that shit, I would, its just you posers that won't, keep telling yourself everyone here is just as cowardly and 'weak willed as you are, I don't need "dark sounding" music with "edgy lyrics" to live vicariously through, if I ever get to the point where I'd feel like raping I'll just literally plan a rape, its really that simple for somebody who isn't just some poser trying to feel edgy.

Stop chestbeating, kiddo. Take the time to remember that all of us are posting on incels.is

Yes and Elliot Rodger was also posting on 4chan, and body building forums, etc, difference is he wasn't a poser, he wasn't just being a "persona", so what is your point in this line, "were all the same", no clearly were not, since I came to this site I've noticed a clear distinction in its users, the majority are just weak willed individuals that are just trying to "fit in" as "social rejects" because its not like they can fit in with anything else, their entire persona as an incel IS A COPE.

Then there's the few, like 3 to 4 guys I've spoken to so far that I can legit see actually doing something or making something of their life, something that might actually change the world for all of us. So no, were not all the same here, a lot of you are just here because you don't have anywhere else, this persona is your escape, you couldn't be anything or anyone else, because you really don't want to anyways, it requires too much effort to change.

Anyways enjoy your music lol.

1. You can't really tell its about raping women, because the shit is unintelligible (you'd have to look up the lyrics) lol

2. Yes I bet you guys wouldn't do it, you're just posers, living vicariously through music, and doing nothing about your actual life. Ironically the guy that listens to "fag music" likely has done more shit than you will or probably will, hence my argument that YOU ARE POSERS. No and unlike you I actually would do that shit, I would, its just you posers that won't, keep telling yourself everyone here is just as cowardly and 'weak willed as you are, I don't need "dark sounding" music with "edgy lyrics" to live vicariously through, if I ever get to the point where I'd feel like raping I'll just literally plan a rape, its really that simple for somebody who isn't just some poser trying to feel edgy.
you sound like a poser lol being an intel isn't about raping or killing you are a normie if you think thats what it is about. And that music isn't abut raping dumbass JFL

you sound like a poser lol being an intel isn't about raping or killing

Nice strawman never said that, just stating the obvious that most of you here are cowards that just come here to larp as people that would actually do shit, but apparently being incel is about having a shitty life and doing absolutely nothing to change it, I have learned from you oh great masters.

Anyways I've spammed this thread long enough

>I don't listen to that faggy mainstream shit
>Posts reaction images and videos like a mainstream normie (surprised you didn't use they typical "smug anime girl" emoji)

I'm loving the irony

>My life is shit
>My life is shit

You think doing crimes just to end up in prison or a corpse is doing something significant to change your life? What a "harsh truth". Wow, you really are a man of truths.

Nice strawman never said that, just stating the obvious that most of you here are cowards that just come here to larp as people that would actually do shit, but apparently being incel is about having a shitty life and doing absolutely nothing to change it, I have learned from you oh great masters.

Before you go, could you at least humor me this: what, aside from your unusually well-developed taste, makes you an authority on success? If the paragon you've actually got in mind is the martyred St. Elliot Rodger of Isla Vista, I swear I'm going to link the hyena video again.

"if you guys are angry you have the most pathetic and useless brand of "anger" I've ever seen because you guys never do shit, you just complain and say woe is me all day, don't kill anyone, rape anyone, get any kind of legitimate revenge, you don't do shit,"

you clearly want us to do shit for no reason lol, just cause we like angry aggressive music doesn't mean we have to go out and commit what they sing about. You are a fucking retard, you keep saying we aren't doing anything to improve ourselfs, how do you know that coping faggot or ca you can just deduce that from our musical preference? just keep believing normie music is superior lol just mad your little bitch ears can't handle real instruments

I just can't take you seriously when you linked fucking Karma Chameleon lol

I just can't take you seriously when you linked fucking Karma Chameleon lol
he acts like if normie music like that has more meaning than what we listen too JFL at this guy

Hands down bad day Daniel powter

Lol dude we can't understand one fucking word he said and you know it, I had to open up the fucking description bar and read the lyrics, rock music like this is just the rap equivalent of "mumble rap". My favourite rock band is Disturbed, their songs not only sound good, but on top of that their lyrics are relatable AND UNDERSTANDABLE (You can actually hear what they're saying, no lyric sheet required lol).

Also posts like what you made here is exactly what I talk about in my post here:

You guys are really just TRY HARDS, you know the music is shit, but because it sounds "angsty", angry and/or depressing you act like its the shit, because you're trying to fit a persona, Elliot Rodger was the real deal, notice he didn't have to do any pretending shit, if you were in his position you'd have made a video of you in your car playing this shit, be honest that shit doesn't even sound good, it doesn't even invoke any involuntary bodily response that we usually get when we hear something that "sounds good", that weird "electric" kind of feeling you get in the back of your head/neck region when you hear something melodic.

Music like what you posted is just shit edgelords like not because it sounds good, but because it "fits their persona".

Let's be honest all music is "edgy", especially the blue-pilled stuff you hear everywhere. Taste is subjective and changes all the time depending on mood and over the years.
I personally rarely read lyrics, it's all about how it sounds to me, from pop to grindcore/dsbm.

Last edited:
Yes and Elliot Rodger was also posting on 4chan, and body building forums, etc, difference is he wasn't a poser, he wasn't just being a "persona", so what is your point in this line, "were all the same", no clearly were not, since I came to this site I've noticed a clear distinction in its users, the majority are just weak willed individuals that are just trying to "fit in" as "social rejects" because its not like they can fit in with anything else, their entire persona as an incel IS A COPE.

Why do you keep mentioning Elliot? I know some of the school shooters like that Finnish guy was into "edgy" nu-metal, Dahmer listened to Iron Maiden/Black Sabbath, etc. Does it really matter the music they listen to? They all coped in their own way until they killed people.

We're doomed to destroy another one
Who stands in our way
'cause we were born under a cursed star

Last edited:
Early Bethlehem is nice.

Right on target. Monotheist-era Frost/Triptykon is great, great music (I posted 'Obscured' from the former over here.) Not too familiar with Forgotten Tomb, but I dig it. As far as monolithic, ghastly death-doom goes, I was always partial to these guys:

Bonus: what is likely the most underrated sludge band of the ages. Grinding, rusted sheets of abyssal noise complemented with some of the most pained vocals I've heard yet. Like dragging your face across a stone of pumice.

Don't worry @BlkPillPres, I didn't forget about you. Clearly soporific, cloying kid's music is far preferable to this stuff, derived in isolation by AI programs optimizing 'edginess' parameters to make big bucks off of the character masquerades performed by everyone but you, the real aesthete, and, strangely, vacuous slutcunts. I guess w*men do have taste after all.

Don't worry @BlkPillPres, I didn't forget about you.

Lol boy did I strike a nerve, I guess you do realize what I said was true, how are those pained vocals (random sounding screams) treating you, feeling edgy and angry yet lol. I understand you need to hear "angry" music because you're angry, I accept that, but at least be honest and accept the music sounds like shit and you like it for other reasons, if we were both hooked up and had the pleasure centers of our brains analyzed with me listening to my music and you listening to yours, my brain would be lit up and yours would show barely any activity, the music is objectively unappealing to your brain, it appeals to you on a psychological level (your persona).

Last edited:

218_copy.jpg

How can you post Radiohead and not choose this one? Their only good song (I say that because I kinda believe it but mostly because it drives the Radiohead fans and RADIOHEAD THEMSELVES insane)

Lol boy did I strike a nerve,

Not at all; I could post about music daylong. I'm having fun, and I'd hope you are as well. In fact, you sound significantly less catty today, so maybe there's room for a real discussion this time.

I guess you do realize what I said was true, how are those pained vocals (random sounding screams) treating you, feeling edgy and angry yet lol. I understand you need to hear "angry" music because you're angry, I accept that, but at least be honest and accept teh music sounds like shit and you like it for other reasons, if we were both hooked up and had the pleasure centers of our brains analyzed with me listening to my music and you listening to yours, my brain would be lit up and yours would show barely any activity, the music is objectively unappealing to your brain, it appeals to you on a psychological level (your persona).

It'd be instructive if you stopped trying to psychoanalyze strangers on the internet. I understand that this music does nothing for you; it was, presumably, never anyone's intention to argue you into liking it. I enjoy unreservedly everything I've posted here (barring that Usher song), due almost entirely to the purely sonic elements of it. A lot of this stuff is made by consummate musicians after a lot of thought, energy, and time is poured into the work. Do you seriously believe that this music just exists as an ahistorical prop for online dick-measuring contests? All music has melody and rhythm, both of which happen to be most exciting when paired with a not insignificant amount of dissonance. The variety of timbres that come from a distorted guitar is an eternal wellspring of delight and the textural elements are a big part of the appeal. And yeah, it's always nice when things come paired with the expression of someone's inner struggle. A lot of people here are constitutively mad and depressed, so they would tend to enjoy tense vocals and bitter lyrics. To claim, on one hand, we're living vicariously through this music as some kind of consolation prize for acts we'll never commit and, on the other, that we're just trying to impress each other, makes me think that you haven't really thought your position through very far.

Not intending to be a cunt. Hopefully the same can be said for you.

Not at all; I could post about music daylong. I'm having fun, and I'd hope you are as well. In fact, you sound significantly less catty today, so maybe there's room for a real discussion this time.

It'd be instructive if you stopped trying to psychoanalyze strangers on the internet. I understand that this music does nothing for you; it was, presumably, never anyone's intention to argue you into liking it. I enjoy unreservedly everything I've posted here (barring that Usher song), due almost entirely to the purely sonic elements of it. A lot of this stuff is made by consummate musicians after a lot of thought, energy, and time is poured into the work. Do you seriously believe that this music just exists as an ahistorical prop for online dick-measuring contests? All music has melody and rhythm, both of which happen to be most exciting when paired with a not insignificant amount of dissonance. The variety of timbres that come from a distorted guitar is an eternal wellspring of delight and the textural elements are a big part of the appeal. And yeah, it's always nice when things come paired with the expression of someone's inner struggle. A lot of people here are constitutively mad and depressed, so they would tend to enjoy tense vocals and bitter lyrics. To claim, on one hand, we're living vicariously through this music as some kind of consolation prize for acts we'll never commit and, on the other, that we're just trying to impress each other, makes me think that you haven't really thought your position through very far.

Not intending to be a cunt. Hopefully the same can be said for you.
you're the most intelligent sounding metalhead I have ever encountered lol

my fucking metal head friend used to pee in the hallways at my school during lunch lol

How can you post Radiohead and not choose this one? Their only good song (I say that because I kinda believe it but mostly because it drives the Radiohead fans and RADIOHEAD THEMSELVES insane)

dam I forgot about this song, and its not their best song Imo they have other good ones like the other hits (karma police for one)

@BlkPillPres Here is some more, went from most heavy to least heavy. Enjoy and try not to wet the bed

you're the most intelligent sounding metalhead I have ever encountered lol

my fucking metal head friend used to pee in the hallways at my school during lunch lol

Eh, it's a thin rope to walk. One needs to keep a certain visceral and irrational streak or risk ending up like the pasty soyboys over here.

In fact, following Nietzsche in On the Birth of Tragedy (out of the Spirit of Music), it might be useful to consider that music needs both an Apollinian, measured basis and a Dionysian, passionate spirit in order to be truly vital. Consider the polarization between a feedbacking amp and humming 'do-re-mi' to yourself. No use listening to either element in isolation.

Eh, it's a thin rope to walk. One needs to keep a certain visceral and irrational streak or risk ending up like the pasty soyboys over here.

In fact, following Nietzsche in On the Birth of Tragedy (out of the Spirit of Music), it might be useful to consider that music needs both an Apollinian, measured basis and a Dionysian, passionate spirit in order to be truly vital. Consider the polarization between a feedbacking amp and humming 'do-re-mi' to yourself. No use listening to either element in isolation.
dam bro I'm too low iq and high to know what you are saying lol

Song is not about inceldom but there is a certain loneliness to it and some lyrics that ring true.