Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which type of foid treats you the worst

Which type of foid treats you the worse

• Stacy

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Average

Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sub 5 landwhale

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • They all treat me the same

Votes: 26 38.8%

• Total voters
Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
Landwhales treat me the worst

Ugly average beckies

All of them equally treat me like shit.

i dont know. i dont really talk to foids much. and u cant really be a worker and just randomly be bitchy towards your customers. all i go to are restaurants and stores. they would lose business, so they just calmly give me the thing i ordered at a restaurant. and at stores they are just confirming that i am over 21 at self checkout so i can buy drinks.

For some reason, it´s ALWAYS the average looking women, who think they are the shit!!!!
Im talking about dead on Average (slighlly chubby) girls, who are a solid 4 facially with makeup on.

ugly fat short chicken legged cunts with hamster cheeks and they tend to be slavic as well

Ugly ones tend to hate me more for my subhumanity

Landwhales treat me the worst
Fat girls, My looksmaxx and average girls treat me the worst.

Stacys are actually kind to me, likely because they feel bad. I do not even bother asking stacys out, so thats probably why they are so nice

i ask fat girls and average girls out regularly and the rejections are brutal

Fat girls, My looksmaxx and average girls treat me the worst.

Stacys are actually kind to me, likely because they feel bad. I do not even bother asking stacys out, so thats probably why they are so nice

i ask fat girls and average girls out regularly and the rejections are brutal
The most brutal rejection I’ve received was from a 3/10 (and she was only that high because she was white and not fat)

stacies are allowed to be kind because noone could ever even suggest me being equal to them but others need to keep their distance by heavy mogging

Average overall but when landwhales are rude they are extremely in your face about it and it's insufferable.

My looksmatch, not fat 3-5s. It's like they're insulted that I'm their equal.

Rotund women are sometimes nice to me.

Beckies just ignore me, and Stacii are sometimes that fake nice probably because I'm a different species and not a threat.

All of them treat me equally as waste

all of them treat me like shit

They have treated me equally bad Bro.

I don't even exist to Stacies, they couldn't care less about me. The Beckies and landwhales are visibly disgusted by me.

I suspect sub 5s are mean to me because they hate that they're really my equal counterpart. Attractive girls were actually nice in the past because I was the harmless Asian guy they'd never actually get with

I pretty much seem to be hated by all women when it comes to looks or dating.

Other men treat me way worse than any kind of women

Stacy treat people better
Only sub5 women and normies are evil

Stacies live in an ivory tower, they can afford to be "nice" to everyone.

They all treat me like I'm a monster. But subhuman women don't do it as much. Usually it's average and Stacy that treat me the worst