Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whose the worst kind of person?

Whose the worst type of person in this poll?

• Stacey

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Beckie

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Chad

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Normies

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • All foids(stacey and beckie included)

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Incels in denial

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
I think normies and beckie’s are the worst since they tend to take there anger out on us by constantly giving us disgusted looks and telling us how ugly we are and constantly reminding us how worthless we are when yet they aren’t so great either

I think normies and beckie’s are the worst since they tend to take there anger out on us by constantly giving us disgusted looks and telling us how ugly we are and constantly reminding us how worthless we are when yet they aren’t so great either
i hate normies more than chads or foids becuase these fuckers have no sympathy for us and still get like every 2nd woman with average looks. these bastards hate us and wouldn't even they wouldn't begrudge us a wife these npc robots

I hate them all i wish them all the curse of suffering for eternity

I hate incels that are denial, I've met them irl, they think that they have chances to ascend and they act like they're superior compared to incels who are blackpilled.

Incels in denial are just sad

Beckie and normies