Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which US state do u like

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
-
I kinda like Pacific Northwest like Washington,Oregon,idaho

There are less niggers there, also I like northwest for some reason

Washington DC because I am a glowie

Wisconsin looks comfy

Oregon is full of antifa soyjaks that would lynch you for being incel

Idaho, Utah, Wyoming -- already visited and I liked them. From what I have learned also very based with very little globohomo influence (normies would call them transphobic, homophobic, and misogynistic); tbh though, a lot of Californians are moving, slowly bringing in globohomo shit. People in those parts are not afraid to say things that would get them cancelled from social media. They're also relatively nigger-free

Also, eastern Washington state and eastern Oregon (those two are strikingly different from the soy gynocentric dictatorships on the coasts)

Last edited:
The least globohomoized ones :feelscomfy: (if some still exist ofc)

Idaho, Utah, Wyoming -- already visited and I liked them. From what I have learned also very based with very little globohomo influence (normies would call them transphobic, homophobic, and misogynistic); tbh though, a lot of Californians are moving, slowly bringing in globohomo shit. People in those parts are not afraid to say things that would get them cancelled from social media. They're also relatively nigger-free
nuke california its filled with spics and nigger liberal faggots