Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment which user would you bring back and which would you ban if you could?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
im not going to say who i want banned(too high inhib) but id ressurect nausea without a second thought. anyone can spam cuck faces like ritalincel or weebshit like RDF phaggots but the phenomenon that was nausea is simply irreplaceable.

Last edited:
I would take on Raiden's ban warnings if I could and I would ban @HAHAHA because I feel like he's laughing at me.

the user I want banned is currently temp-banned, but I wish it was a perma. :feelswhat:

unban? way too many to pick one

Unban popbob ban @Hunter

I would unban my friends. Like @Zesto @notafed and some other i don't want to go to full details.

@Swagwaffle. I miss him so much, he was a good poster, why?

I would ban Doug because of his annoying profile picture coupled with his name and occassionally annoying posts

@Weirdcel and @psilocybincel even though he just left, and wasn't banned.

Unban @Tellem--T bc funny posts that kept forum entertaining even tho he's most likely a fakecel
Ban all YesFapcels who try to start fights regarding such an benign topic

Unban Frail and ban one random shitposter

I'd bring back @Professorjpj. He was a good guy, and we need good people here. Damn it. He lied on his application. Damn it! People lie on the Internet!!! His lie couldn't have been so grave as to warrant a ban!!! :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

@Weirdcel and @psilocybincel even though he just left, and wasn't banned.
What was weirdcel banned for? I always liked him.

Also, is there a ban megathread that details why the prominent posters were banned?

As for who i would ban : Easy Anime haters , weeb haters , and those who don't like me or my friends here.

Unban @nausea and @Kointo.

And I don't wanna ban anyone, I don't hate anyone here.

Unban @Tellem-T or @eliotrogerhere

I'd bring back than annoying fag popbob and ban him again just for lolz.

Unban my niggas @Weirdcel @doktordoom and ban all these fuckers @Ritalincel worship circlejerk

Unban @notafed. I haven’t been here long but we’re homies.

All I want is for Nausea to be unbanned

@Incel Prime price think his drug thread was funny af and was probably idle curiosity / troll that mods mistook.

Plus I like transformers :feelsokman:

I'd ban nausea again as seemingly everyone wants to unban him. :feelshehe:

Meh, just want to ban infiltrates if we have somes but I hate nobody here, I love all of you in fact

Free @Tellem-T
Ban @universallyabhorred

None of them. If I don’t like a user I can block them, and if someone is banned the mods had good reason.

Bring back @nausea from the mcdaddies' humanrights violation chamber eh?
@Ledgemund

I would ban everyone on this site including me

Thread is pure suifuel. :feelscry:

I'd bring back @Professorjpj. He was a good guy, and we need good people here. Damn it. He lied on his application. Damn it! People lie on the Internet!!! His lie couldn't have been so grave as to warrant a ban!!! :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
Fuck, totally forgot about him. He was a good fella. What did he lie about, wtf?

Last edited:
Unban @Kointo, no question asked

Unban @Incel Prime and the legendary @doktordoom or @nausea. Definitely keep @Zesto banned and ban any other constant anime trash spammer poster

As for who i would ban : Easy Anime haters , weeb haters , and those who don't like me or my friends here.
Ill ban any little bitch who want to turn this site into some SJW safe place. Also hope zesto gets fullybanned and in the suicide forest kek.
Unban my niggas @Weirdcel @doktordoom and ban all these fuckers @Ritalincel worship circlejerk
why did wierdcel get banned?

Fuck, totally forgot about him. He was a good fella. What did he lie about, wtf?

I think that stuff is private. But I'd like to know too. Unless his whole life was a lie and he was grabbing cooch on the regular, I just don't see how one or two white lies could/should mean he gets banned. But rules is rules.

Bring back margodx
Banning's pussy shit so no-one gets picked

I would bring back DoktorDoom

@Swagwaffle. I miss him so much, he was a good poster, why?
E385ebf5df66ff43

Unban? Too many to choose one.

Blackpill101, Tellem-T and Akarin if I could pick three.

Ban? Knajjd. Kek just kidding I like him.

I'd ban any moralfag cel tbh.

Ban:

Those who spew hatred at white men but always give white women (and women of all races, for that matter) a free pass.

The "womyn are right to hate us for being ugly" brigades. No, they're not. Men don't hate ugly women. Men generally don't want to have sex with ugly women, but we can at least treat them with basic common courtesy, or at least simply ignore them and not go out of our way to make their lives miserable. It's perfectly reasonable for us to ask the same of them. Anyone who tries to rationalize/justify women's bullying, false accusations, or other abuse of unattractive/low status men doesn't belong here.

Would unban Blackpill101 and itsOVER.
There as some users I don't like but idk if I would want them banned.