Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which user would you like to be friends with irl?

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
Mines would be @Adoring Fan. I like him because of his mediator type character & supportive gestures. Seems like he'd make a good friend. What about yours?

Most people seem like they'd be fun to hang out with tbh

I’d prefer to keep it online. I’m awkward as fuck irl and I come across as a rude asshole without realizing it or meaning it.

@Raiden @theultimate341 @Facade @stuttercel @Gremlincel

@StormlitAqua seems like an interesting bloke ngl
@Zesto nigga you'd be too gay for me sry

There are some users I'd like to be friends with, but I doubt they would want it. No one likes an ugly ethnic man. Not even males.

I’d prefer to keep it online. I’m awkward as fuck irl and I come across as a rude asshole without realizing it or meaning it.
Tbh.

Most people seem like they'd be fun to hang out with tbh

I think most would be rather aloof irl.. Not everyone of course, some apparantly have a social life based on their posts which is so weird to me.

Mines would be @Adoring Fan. I like him because of his mediator type character & supportive gestures. Seems like he'd make a good friend. What about yours?
Thank you bro !!! I am not special though...but thanks:feelsautistic:

I think most would be rather aloof irl.. Not everyone of course, some apparantly have a social life based on their posts which is so weird to me.
I'm fine with aloof but once we get to know eachother it could be a fun little gathering if we manage to avoid turning it into an autistic moshpit.

I really wanna know what some users look and act like, it's so absurd to me that we know about eachother more than our families and friends irl know about us and yet we've never even seen eachother.

@whogivesafucc @theultimate341 @allbluee
@RoyalOcean

None of yall niggas

I would share beers with everyone here

You seem like a cool dude from what I can tell. :feelsokman:
I don't know...i have flaws and too many cons over pros. But thanks bro. I hope i wont dissapoint anybody.

I don't know...i have flaws and cons. But thanks. I hope i wont dissapoint anybody.
We all do bro but it’s fine.

You wouldn’t be able to disappoint me. I’m in no position to judge.

@Raiden @theultimate341 @Facade @stuttercel @Gremlincel
Same <3

Also @CompleteFuckingLoser @Specter
@Ecstasy @meowcel @notafed @Insalsa @Adoring Fan @nausea @Kointo @RREEEEEEEEE
@nekomimimodo @Insomniac@Void @Abomination
@Void
@DyingInside

Last edited:
Same <3

@nekomimimodo @Insomniac
I had a feeling I was forgetting to include somebody. Would love to meet you bro.

Same <3

@nekomimimodo @Insomniac
:heart::heart::heart::heart: Stut aniki !!!!

I honestly don't want to forget users. There are just too many that I like and that I would love to meet

I can't anime girl AVI holomaxx IRL

Same <3

@Void
Thank you bro. :heart:
ECBC924D 8C9E 42EE BE9A E06083EC5DDE

No hom0

Same <3

@Void
@DyingInside
:heart::heart::heart:

@Tellem-T @Tellem--T so he can help me gymcel while being funny AF.

and @itsOVER so he can help me SEAmaxx

it's so absurd to me that we know about eachother more than our families and friends irl know about us and yet we've never even seen eachother.
Strange isn't it

All of you guys are my brothers. It's us against society, a few incels against a horde of fucking cucks with foids holding the puppet strings.

if u didnt get atleast 3 alerts from this thread its basically over

Thanks.. but I'm no ordinary ugly ethnic man. I'm a grotesque one.
The world is cruel to ethnics. I'd like to be friends with all racepilled ethnicels.

I hate you all equally

i'm fucking more autistic and weird irl and have nothing to say in front of people. But if I wasn't complexed about my ugly face and victim body who add more discomfort in public, @UltraFayJr. @i_a_m_i @Gyros_Pretcel @knajjd @Adoring Fan would be my choice

I also want to know more about @Zesto but never have a lot of occasions to write him

Last edited:
i'm fucking more autistic and weird irl and have nothing to say in front of people. But if I wasn't complexed about my ugly face and victim body who add more discomfort in public, @UltraFayJr. @i_a_m_i @Gyros_Pretcel @knajjd @Adoring Fan would be my choice

I also want to know more @Zesto but never have a lot of occasions to write him
Same tbh. I find it very difficult to speak to people or engage in conversation at all.

Having autism sucks. :feelsbadman:

@blickpall @Ryo_Hazuki @NEETAndTidy

They know why.

Smug Sultry 2

I also want to know more @Zesto but never have a lot of occasions to write him
Thank you :feelsokman: you are a good lad.

@fukmylyf @Tellem-T

and a few other people tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back