Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which users have the best and the worst names here in your opinion?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29001
  • Start date
Deleted member 29001

Deleted member 29001

Aedric
-
I'll start, with the worst name.

I think @Aedracel has the worst name ever in this entire forum, seriously dude, what were you thinking? It's not like anyone even know about The Aedra jfl, you're retarded, hope you get banned fakecel.

@ThoughtfulCel has to be the most unoriginal name I've ever seen, no offense to the based Gorilla.

As for the best name, @RemoveNormalfags is the most based name I've seen, plus it's original, the avi he uses makes it even better, remove normies. (In TF2)

Let's hear your opinions now brocels.

Honorable mentions for based and/or good names imo ;

@Mainländer don't even know what it means, but it sounds cool ngl.
@iKillCucks BASED.
@Incellectual Clever tbh.

Last edited:
@arianaisawesome1 is worst name.
idk about best.

As for the best name, @RemoveNormalfags is the most based name I've seen, plus it's original, the avi he uses makes it even better, remove normies. (In TF2)
Thanks bro :feelsYall:
I think @iKillCucks deserves a honorable mention.

There are a lot of good usernames tbh. I'm sad my alt @Pepe is banned (alts used to be allowed) since its a pretty iconic name. @God is a good username as well. I'll list a few that are based (though there are more) @Dog @Adolf_Hitler @Satan @Chad (a joke account but still) @catcel
@Incellectual is pretty clever.
thanks tbh. when I was on reddit my username was incellect, idk why I didn't go with incellectual originally.

@cow is best name

@ShadowTheEdgehog is the funniest name imo along with @PoodankMcGee and @BrazilianSigmasDad

I nominate myself as the worst name simply because of how generic and uninspiring it is.

@iKillCucks
@FemoidsGTFO

@ShadowTheEdgehog is the funniest name imo along with @PoodankMcGee and @BrazilianSigmasDad
thanks bro!

:heart:
Lain big smile alpha

@Michinomiya Hirohit for being the great leader

my name is the worst and I want it changed now. was drunk when I registered and am forever doomed to be regarded as fakecel, despite being KHHV.

my name is the worst and I want it changed now. was drunk when I registered and am forever doomed to be regarded as fakecel, despite being KHHV.
It's also not good to call yourself a fag, imo.

Worst: @Lookscel , i like the dude but the name is way too generic
Best: @LOLI BREEDING , the fact that it's all caps makes it even better

It's also not good to call yourself a fag, imo.

it’s horrible I don’t know what I was thinking. tall and fag together jfl how was it even accepted. I think I wanted to make a point that being tall doesn’t guarantee sex or something, but that’s only brag. I dunno why I decided to use fag just took some random word.

Last edited:
it’s horrible I don’t know what I was thinking. tall and fag together jfl how was it even accepted
lol, your name is really bad, ngl.
no offense.

I’ve always had issues coming up with nicknames but this is my worst ever by far. brutal over never began. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feels: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

@BrazilianSigmasDad + that avi for funniest name and avi combo.

I’ve always had issues coming up with nicknames but this is my worst ever by far. brutal over never began. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feels: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:
Brutal tbh. I also have issues with coming up with nicknames, that's why I tend to just use the names of video game characters.

Anything with the suffix "-cel" is pretty based, ngl.

Im pretty shit with usernames tbh

i dont remember names but theres a fucking gorilla that posts here and i always lose my shit when i see that fuckers posts
and then there is this literal faggot named cocksucker. definitely the worst name tbh. no clue how that name got vetted tbh

i dont remember names but theres a fucking gorilla that posts here and i always lose my shit when i see that fuckers posts
and then there is this literal faggot named cocksucker. definitely the worst name tbh. no clue how that name got vetted tbh
:giga::giga: @cocksucker @ThoughtfulCel thoughts?

I liked my name when I thought of it but now I thinks it's gay

@SteveMinecratf

@IncelCream is the worst name. Doesn't makes any sense.