Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which version of this anime girl would you fuck?

Which version would you rather fuck?

• Loli version

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • Mommy version

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • It's complicated

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Kys weebcuck

Votes: 20 21.7%

• Total voters
Mommy milkers

I voted 'it's complicated' because it depends a lot on context, like what sexual position, is she consenting, etc.

if it had to be a non-con hatefuck in a world of warlords where rape is legal then I would pound the voluptuous one hard

if it was to be gentle lovemaking with my wife I just married then loli and I hope to continue to love her as she becomes a mommy

I'd say pedophilia is gayer
Pedophilia is about fucking little boys, and Oedipus is about fucking women impregnated by other men (ie about fucking hermaphrodites chimeras), so they're both gay.

Mommy version. I love mommy's
apostrophe cancer

Her loli version looks like most teen girls in brazil, a lot of them. The teen girl that rejected me looked like that but she is 5'4 and made 14 recently, sad to remember, she admitted to giving blowjovs before to guys in thug-music places, clubs, awful

Her loli version looks like most teen girls in brazil, a lot of them. The teen girl that rejected me looked like that but she is 5'4 and made 14 recently, sad to remember, she admitted to giving blowjovs before to guys in thug-music places, clubs, awful
Sir I see you comparing the 2D women I posted with real 3D women and I find this highly offense. Please delete this.

Not a pedocel, I would suffocate myself in those fat mommy tits :ahegao: