Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which vidya do you play?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
I haven't gamed in a while, what's cool at the moment?

Multiplayer I've been playing Fortnite with the lads and TF2

Singleplayer I've been playing Borderlands TPS and Shadowrun Returns

games suck. there is no illusion of disbelief anymore left. the only games id bother to play are multiplayer games but i live rurally so my internet is no good.

single player games cant trick my brain anymore, i feel nothing but emptiness after watching an anime or playing a game, none of it really matters.

Nier Automata

Mostly single-player games, mainly just cause 3 and oblivion at the moment, great fun to be had with these two.

nausea said:
the elder scrolls?
Yes, i enjoy it better than skyrim so much so that i've spent much more time on a single save than i ever did on any skyrim save i played, the world, the locations, the cities and the quests feel better, not to mention the leveling system which i hated first but grew to love because it always offers a nice challenge and leaves you to try different approaches, spells, etc to see what works best.

Dragon ball fighterZ is coming out like next weekend. It's beginner friendly and before you know it you're gonna be wanting to play more fighting games.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/U7ATz3t4h_A[/video]

My main game is osu!

My other games are :CSGO,various JRPGS (Tales series,YS series,Ni no kuni,hack.gu) Pokemon(Platinum,Diamond,Pearl,Emerald,White and black1 &,Rangers shadow of almia) and many more

Juxtaposition6 said:
nausea said:
the elder scrolls?
Yes, i enjoy it better than skyrim so much so that i've spent much more time on a single save than i ever did on any skyrim save i played, the world, the locations, the cities and the quests feel better, not to mention the leveling system which i hated first but grew to love because it always offers a nice challenge and leaves you to try different approaches, spells, etc to see what works best.
OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!

ah, finally some like-minded brother here

with due respect: check my game threads around offtopic

nausea said:
OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!

ah, finally some like-minded brother here

with due respect: check my game threads around offtopic
Very nice, would definitely check them out, say, did you play morrowind?
I watched videos about the game and read the wiki, the desolate, alien world within it seems interesting to explore and discover to say the least, i'd grab it next sale.

Juxtaposition6 said:
did you play morrowind?
yes but maaaaaaaaaaaaany years ago, on a pc that could barely run it

nausea said:
Was it as unbearable game-play wise as people make it out to be?
It sure don't look that bad to me but i'll hopefully find out soon.

Juxtaposition6 said:
nausea said:
Was it as unbearable game-play wise as people make it out to be?
It sure don't look that bad to me but i'll hopefully find out soon.
eh it's old game ya know
at that time it was fascinating
personally, the elder scrolls serie isn't my fav rpg thing eh

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
games suck. there is no illusion of disbelief anymore left. the only games id bother to play are multiplayer games but i live rurally so my internet is no good.

single player games cant trick my brain anymore, i feel nothing but emptiness after watching an anime or playing a game, none of it really matters.

Same.

Black Ops 3, which can be extremely rage-inducing.

I can't enjoy video games anymore because my attention span is nonexistant.

currently only old school rs -> because you can play it while browsing incels / do other internet stuff
will probably buy the new metro exodus when it comes out

i also download the new assassins creed through torrents every year and rush through the main game in a few hours every time

nothing coz my subhuman pc fitting for a subhuman such as my shit self can't run shit

Indari said:
nothing coz my subhuman pc fitting for a subhuman such as my shit self can't run shit
Subhuman pc as well but i try to cope by reducing graphics quality and lowering resolution or playing old games.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Subhuman pc as well but i try to cope by reducing graphics quality and lowering resolution or playing old games.

yes it sucks