Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which Western country is currently the most dystopian?

Which it be?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I just wondered which one people here reckon it is.

I'd say France because niggers and sandniggers are being imported en masse more than other nations, and paternity tests there are illegal.

Canada has literal state-sponsored suicide program for poor and ill people instead of proper housing and healthcare

Canada has literal state-sponsored suicide program for poor and ill people instead of proper housing and healthcare
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You know this is good, right? Why would you want to stay alive with a terminal illness or chronic depression? It's literally helping incels. And I'm not advocating for suicide, I'm saying if your life is so shit to the extent that you think being dead is better than being alive and you think this through rationally, it's probably for the best.

Well America's wear it all started because the sexual Revolution and the filth that the Jews promote in Hollywood and it led to the brainwashing of all other Western countries to slowly but surely kill themselves this is a tragedy in our history and there's nothing we can do about it directly in a short period of time in the long run a stronger race is going to take over and they will put an end to all of this nonsense more than likely the Chinese or the Muslims

@DarkStarDown

Well America's wear it all started because the sexual Revolution and the filth that the Jews promote in Hollywood and it led to the brainwashing of all other Western countries to slowly but surely kill themselves this is a tragedy in our history and there's nothing we can do about it directly in a short period of time in the long run a stronger race is going to take over and they will put an end to all of this nonsense more than likely the Chinese or the Muslims

inbred shitskins won't conquer shit.

inbred shitskins won't conquer shit.

They will if we invite them in.

That being said I think the true rulers are the Zionists, not whatever immigrant groups happen to be living here.