Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL While 90% of people are enjoying their lives out there...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
We're having an angry discussion here on an online forum full of mentally insane virgins about who's fakecel and who's truecel and who's worthy of being called incel.

JFL @ our lives.

we have a different path

the community could be better. we have a lot of trolls and people that argue about petty things.

the community could be better.
People here are good actually and i love this forum too much for what it is. I'm just laughing at the fact that we're living in a complete different reality than most people and how it's a joke compared to theirs.

and its all a result of our face!!!

and its all a result of our face!!!
Face, height, frame, hair, mental health, etc. You could say that it's a result of our entire genetics.

theres tons of incels out there, see "nice guys" and "neckbeards"

yeah we are losing out on so many things, that’s why I don’t feel like doing anything just LDARing
D8695C81 A669 4044 BC2C E1CFADAAB200

Being at uni is a constant reminder of all I'm missing out on and is a total death sentence.

Same lemme fail this semester in peace so I can rot away
Same, failing all my courses because I fell behind, so I’m probably going to have to take courses in the summer.

What major btw?

Same, failing all my courses because I fell behind, so I’m probably going to have to take courses in the summer.

What major btw?
Computer information systems
I got too depressed one period and missed a lot so I just stop giving af. Wbu?

Computer information systems
I got too depressed one period and missed a lot so I just stop giving af. Wbu?
Computer engineering, since this semester started I wasn’t feeling good mentally. Missed one day of classes due to being sick, then just stopped giving a fuck and just LDAR’d. Haven’t went to class in 1 month and a half going to fail everything so I probably am going to have to stay in this city (my home is in another city) this summer for classes.

Computer engineering, since this semester started I wasn’t feeling good mentally. Missed one day of classes due to being sick, then just stopped giving a fuck and just LDAR’d. Haven’t went to class in 1 month and a half going to fail everything so I probably am going to have to stay in this city (my home is in another city) this summer for classes.
Damn, hope it goes better in the summer. I might just give up entirely but who knows.

Normies will never know how it is to be shamed years after years by people who's IQ you double