Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment While representing "Blackcels Lives Matter", I asked white girls to get on their knees and apologize for their white privilege (partial success?)

System Restore

System Restore

Banned
-

Those are 4/6 of my recorded attempts. The fourth one is a total failure but I think the first three are partial successes because they seemed somewhat more open to it.

In the two that I didn't include:
1) Two white girls dodged it basically by saying "We have talked to our friends about it" and "Do you have a card from your organization?"

2) She dodged it by saying she was "Arab".

lmao im not black so i cant do this

based as fuck lmfao

we need an actual blackcel to do this though for better results

blackcels = black people in prison jfl
based as fuck lmfao

he's black i think???

They would have done it without the camera for sure. Not the first time they got on their knees for a black dude

lol jfl i watched the entire video they didnt apologise, this is what happens when you're not a tyrone and look intimatating xD

"blackcels, black people in prison"
Lmao just fucking genius

This browncel was way ahead of you

lol you are low inhib as fuck

Have you tried PUA before?

This browncel was way ahead of you

I did copy it from him

lol you are low inhib as fuck

Have you tried PUA before?
No.

I said it before I said it again, NUKE THE WEST.

You won't beat this.

Conclusion =only Tyrones lives matter

I legit lol'd at "blackcels." You are based.
i dont even want to imagine how many times this guy has been cucked
The guy looks like a Chad-lite, too. :feelskek:

:feelskek:
Have you always been that low inhib?

Are you black?

One day, we will make foids get on their knees an apologize to us, for the matriachy.

tried that shit on me and id beat them on their ass.

fucking scum

Low inhib as fuck. White liberals exposed.

I am saying it. It’s over for whitecels.

Fantastic work soldier.

Funny and low-inhib vid, but it's concerning how some people seriously think like. I think if people want to lend their support, they shouldn't emasculate themselves while doing so. Similarly, I also don't get why some black people are hostile to white people lending support. I see a similar phenomenon happen often with ugly guys who try to support female movements. The females get mad and decry these guys as being worse than Chads who are serial rapists.

While I have been jaded towards female rights movements because of inceldom, I have seen many guys in college, who would have otherwise supported these female movements, notice this phenomenon and turn around to despise feminism. I can see why people hate virtue signalling, but people should acknowledge when others try to help. At best, all we incels get are virtue signalers who claim to care and then turn around and treat low status men like shit; I would be over the moon if we could get thousands of people who actually want to fuck us

Those are 4/6 of my recorded attempts. The fourth one is a total failure but I think the first three are partial successes because they seemed somewhat more open to it.

In the two that I didn't include:
1) Two white girls dodged it basically by saying "We have talked to our friends about it" and "Do you have a card from your organization?"

2) She dodged it by saying she was "Arab".

jfl if you were chad they would've done it no questions asked

I've fantasized about being rejected by White foids. It was used to further my ideals.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back