Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

While working as a bouncer one of the places I got sent to was a strip club.

J

Jiren

Greycel
Basically a guy that had been officially working at the strip club had gone on holiday and the agency sent me there.

Now what I did not know was the first 2 hours I was there it was actually a male strip club full of black guys.

What I gather is that it happens once every week at this particular strip club.

The suicide fuel I saw was all these roasties screaming and trying to fuck these black guys. Constantly trying to touch them. I did notice a majority like 70-80% of the women were black. There were still crazy hot white chicks too. Basically a lot of thots would be on stage and the black chads would strip down for them.

Crazy bitches everywhere. Unfortuneatly not crazy enough to show me any sexual interest.

Then after that show ended it was just a regular strip slub with stripper thots. Most of the femle strippers where white and only one black stripper foid. Stupid bitches are hustlers. Low iq cuck men just giving money and they're not even allowed to touch them while they're stripping. These bitches didn't show me any sexual interest either.

The men were ugly of all races. White, indian, arab, blacks ect.

Men are legit retards and these thots (both strippers and civilian hypergamous foids ) are evil barbarians and belong in hell.

I found the strip club was a much more relaxed atmosphear though after the civilian thots and black strippers left. I became better that the nightclubs and bars. So I wanted to work there again but the original guy came back. I didn't get the chance to work at any strip club again and had to go back to bars and clubs. Good thing I don't work for this shit agency any more.

Last edited:
Those tyrones probably fucked a couple of them after the show.

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

What is your size to be working as a bouncer

Nigga strip club

You mean 6'5'' right?
Why didn't you befriend the black strippers and get them to take you out with them and learn their pick up game?

"Bouncer" is such a funny word. I picture someone working bouncing in a pogo stick or something.