Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White 5'11 dude is HTN and 31yo virgin

he would be called fakecel if he made an account here

What the fuck? How? 2.7 million views, surely some foids watched that video 100% down to fuck.

Foids are becoming more hypergamous day by day. Hopefully, one day, most men will wake up and bring an end to foid rights.

Last edited:
Dude still trys to self impRoOveE despite knowing in what rigged Position He Is in .

Dont try to overcorrect Things that are Out of your Controll and where Not your fault ( your height , face , iq etc )

Relax and induldge a little

What do you expect a 31yo to look like on average?

Not like that, at least not if theyr'e actually an HTN. Someone like that isn't getting any matches on Tinder except from landwhales.

Not like that, at least not if theyr'e actually an HTN. Someone like that isn't getting any matches on Tinder except from landwhales.
Looks are clearly not his problem. Like you could be nitpicky but he looks above average for sure.

Lifes about luck, he probably just got bad RNG growing up in school and stuff.

He's an Irish lad and the video was uploaded in 2019 as far as i remember. I watched the video through YT algorithm and was thinking "oh that's pretty unbelievable, at latest there would be no problem to get a girlfriend till 25 for me" as i was just 19 when i found the video for the first time. Now i'm 24(25 in Aug) and it was turned out my anticipation was completely bluepilled and delusional. There was no such thing as progress or chance for last couples of years for me.

He's an Irish lad and the video was uploaded in 2019 as far as i remember. I watched the video through YT algorithm and was thinking "oh that's pretty unbelievable, at latest there would be no problem to get a girlfriend till 25 for me" as i was just 19 when i found the video for the first time. Now i'm 24(25 in Aug) and it was turned out my anticipation was completely bluepilled and delusional. There was no such thing as progress or chance for last couples of years for me.
Same with me. I figured it would just happen eventually