Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee White Blonde HTB says she wants to be used as a Chad cumpdumpster.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-

“Collect me and brag about me in the locker room”. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I wonder what expression she will make when stabbed in the neck.

White whore wants to be a part of Tyrone's haram nothing new.

Why do women want to be trophy sluts?

“Collect me and brag about me in the locker room”. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

She's not even pretty enough for chad to brag about with the bros :feelshaha:

She'll be a part of the nameless bodycount while chad brags about deflowering the virgin stacy that they were all trying to hit first

Wow, that cunt hit the wall...
Reagan

The username has the word "poetry" in it.

If the tik-thot was confronted about being a whore, she would say that she does not actually mean the words of the poem. Instead, she will claim that she is "ironically reappropriating the white cis-heteronormative patriarchal capitalist worldview" or some bullshit like that.

I used to believe bullshit like that. I thought I would someday have a literary, artsy girl like her as a girlfriend lol. But the artsy girl is a whore for white Chad and sometimes Tyrone.

when will modern men realize these things are not equal to us
We Marxist-Rodgerists don't see those things as humans, much less persons. Those are merely "means of reproduction".

Serious.

Marxism-Rodgerism is the path forwards.

We nonsimps shall seize the means of reproduction and build a foidless society.

The way she occasionally looks at the side tho :lul: :lul: :lul: She can't even memorize her love letter to Chad,she has to read it off a paper.

@Murder Mario flair this as suicide fuel by the way

why they have to be such sluts and not loyal tradwives :feelscry: nature is cruel buddy boyo

She is stating what all of them think, the only ones trying to convince anyone otherwise are ITcels and soyboys

She'll be a part of the nameless bodycount while chad brags about deflowering the virgin stacy that they were all trying to hit first
lmao chads going to be like

:chad:: your name?

She wouldn't date a subhuman like most of us. Over :incel:

All women are like this. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE!!!

FUCKAS JIDHASJKDHKASJHDKLJASHDFKLJASHDJKASBHKLJDG
ASDJIGHASKJLDHASKJDHJKLASDH
ASDJHASKLJDHKLASJDHKJLASDH

STUPID FUCKING WHORE

Fake blonde btw

tell modern woman to do poetry/art/etc

"MUH CUNT, NIGGA!!!!!!!! MUH CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!! U FUKKA MY CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Just noticed the sticky jfl

fucking whores man. What happened to women? it used to be you had to get down on one knee in order to get sex.

And people still say these animals have higher IQ?? Hahahahahhaha

kek i was wondering when I would see her dumbass account here

epitome of chad only, making up scenarios that have never happened to her and foids eat it up

so basically female humanoid is just being a female humanoid

stop the cope,. she is literally PEAK SMV everywhere in the world. seriously.

lmao chads going to be like

:chad:: your name?
Exactly :feelshaha:

Chad's are so lost in high bodycounts from countless becky slays, that he probably wont even get her name down the first time they meet

JFL @ this forum. All of you are too autistic to understand what she’s really saying. This is a poem. She’s implying frustration here with how she’s been treated and sexualized as a petite blonde by other men. Hence, she’s “giving up” and saying that she’ll be their little bitch like they want her to be. In doing so, shes actually criticizing treating blonde foids as cum dumpsters, she doesn’t actually want any of this
She could easily get a normie bf but only wants Chad.

Yes but that’s irrelevant because she’s not asking to be a cumdumpster. She’s doing the opposite. The poem is about how shes used as a trophy and sexualized by people who don’t seem to actually love her as a person. That’s why all the foids in the comments are crying about the loss of romance (they were responsible for).
She kinda is. She could get a normie bf but would rather have a taste of Chad. This through her actions she is asking to be used for sex.

We Marxist-Rodgerists don't see those things as humans, much less persons. Those are merely "means of reproduction".

I
She's fully human, but I don't take her seriously