Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee White Blonde HTB says she wants to be used as a Chad cumpdumpster.

so deep for her

Hence, she’s “giving up” and saying that she’ll be their little bitch like they want her to be. In doing so, shes actually criticizing treating blonde foids as cum dumpsters, she doesn’t actually want any of this

Yes but that’s irrelevant because she’s not asking to be a cumdumpster. She’s doing the opposite. The poem is about how shes used as a trophy and sexualized by people who don’t seem to actually love her as a person. That’s why all the foids in the comments are crying about the loss of romance (they were responsible for).
that’s why I asked “self worth? “

JFL @ this forum. All of you are too autistic to understand what she’s really saying. This is a poem. She’s implying frustration here with how she’s been treated and sexualized as a petite blonde by other men. Hence, she’s “giving up” and saying that she’ll be their little bitch like they want her to be. In doing so, shes actually criticizing treating blonde foids as cum dumpsters, she doesn’t actually want any of this
ITS A STUPID POEM BECAUSE SHE CONCEDES ANYWAY LIKE A WHORE

THEY ONLY EXIST TO BE CHAD'S CUMDUMPSTERS AND KNOW IT

goes to show, foids are only bothered by cheating when it's a betabux

goes to show, foids are only bothered by cheating when it's a betabux
Women hate the idea of unattractive men having decent sex lives.

these women dont see us as human btw

Y
White whore wants to be a part of Tyrone's haram nothing new.
Yep. This is exactly what toilets are doing now. They are forming harems around rich Giga chads

Unbedawdwanannt

Why does it sometimes load the link so I can click on it (despite the video being blocked) and sometimes it blocks it completly :feelssus:

JFL @ this forum. All of you are too autistic to understand what she’s really saying. This is a poem. She’s implying frustration here with how she’s been treated and sexualized as a petite blonde by other men. Hence, she’s “giving up” and saying that she’ll be their little bitch like they want her to be. In doing so, shes actually criticizing treating blonde foids as cum dumpsters, she doesn’t actually want any of this
She's only PRETENDING not to "want any of this." She wants to give the impression that she's actually somewhat chaste and virtuous but is being compelled by society into "being a slut." In reality, she's just a giant slut.

Women post whatever gets them attention on ChinkTok. Clickbait title, nothingburger.

I'm not against blackpill I'm 100% behind it, just on ChinkTok women post what gets them clicks. If I were to post bluebill ChinkToks aimed at simps would you not say the same?

I'm not against blackpill I'm 100% behind it, just on ChinkTok women post what gets them clicks. If I were to post bluebill ChinkToks aimed at simps would you not say the same?
This isn’t bluepill it’s blackpilled she’s admitting she’d rather be pumped and dumped.

“Collect me and brag about me in the locker room”. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

typical behavior, literally the only thing foids can think about realistically, they lack the higher brain function to compose coherent and plausible thoughts that don't amount to getting fucked like a pathetic animal

Same as those ChinkToks where women praise "short kings" - equally clickbait.

Same as those ChinkToks where women praise "short kings" - equally clickbait.
No because no woman wants short men but all want Chad.

Yes but that’s irrelevant because she’s not asking to be a cumdumpster. She’s doing the opposite. The poem is about how shes used as a trophy and sexualized by people who don’t seem to actually love her as a person. That’s why all the foids in the comments are crying about the loss of romance (they were responsible for).
Why do you think she is sexualized and only wanted as a trophy? She is obviously aiming for the highest tier of guys that don't care about her. That's her fault

“Collect me and brag about me in the locker room”. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

When she can literally just lower her standards and have a meaningful relationship.
But no girls are strictly chadsexual.

The sad thing is that men will still try to wife that whore in 2023 and beyond. Imagine this being your wife. Fucking suicidefuel.

This is why I left white nationalism and its foid worship

BURN. ALL. FOIDS. DOWN. NOW.

well ur wrong, dipshit.
Nope

She's a dime a dozen, an all too common basic looking becky. You overrate her because you're a sheltered simpcuck who probably rots at home everyday.

Nope

She's a dime a dozen, an all too common basic looking becky. You overrate her because you're a sheltered simpcuck who probably rots at home everyday.
I originally gave her 6/10 because white blonde blue eyes but I noticed her nose is kinda big.

Basic pump and dump for Chad.

I originally gave her 6/10 because white blonde blue eyes but I noticed her nose is kinda big.

Basic pump and dump for Chad.
Exactly bro

Too many shitskins on here get caught up with "muh blonde blue eyes" and think any basic white becky is a stacy.

Even the 6/10 sexhaver men pumpNdump trash like this all the time.