Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

white but relate more to curries and asians.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
i just have that curry asian personality.

also i like the curry and asian religions. they mog.

exact opposite for me. I cant relate to low inhib pakis

Opposite for me, I can relate to white incels despite being an ethnicel(sandnig) myself.

i just have that curry asian personality.
Fuck off mayo "incel". You will never suffer as much as we do.

-> Both rices and curries are 4-5 inches shorter than whites
-> Both of our woman prefer white men over their own race, especially asian whores
-> Blue eyes and blonde hair is seem as more attractive

Shut the fuck up you privileged fuck

Fuck off mayo "incel". You will never suffer as much as we do.

-> Both rices and curries are 4-5 inches shorter than whites
-> Both of our woman prefer white men over their own race, especially asian whores
-> Blue eyes and blonde hair is seem as more attractive

Shut the fuck up you privileged fuck

View attachment 1087106View attachment 1087107View attachment 1087108
why are u being aggressive? he just says he (personally, not physically) relates more to non-whites. nothing wrong with that

why are u being aggressive? he just says he relates more to non-whites. nothing wrong with that
Yeah he relates like this

I bet all the whites in this forum who are above 5'8 will ascend in SEA in a breeze with just JBW and nothing else.

How can this mayofag relate to suffering of curries and rices we are shorter and less attractive to all races including foids of our own race. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Yeah he relates like this
View attachment 1087113

I bet all the whites in this forum who are above 5'8 will ascend in SEA in a breeze with just JBW and nothing else.

How can this mayofag relate to suffering of curries and rices we are shorter and less attractive to all races including foids of our own race. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
bro Im a curry myself, I know that whites have it better than curries but youre wasting your time arguing with the wrong person jfl. nobody here says that whites and curries have it equally hard. youre getting worked up over nothing

nobody here says that whites and curries have it equally hard. youre getting worked up over nothing
Then what are you saying? How can a mayo relate to curry and rice suffering?

Then what are you saying? How can a mayo relate to curry and rice suffering?
I think OP just meant personality, not suffering. like ricemen and curries usually have the coomer traits to them that OP can personally relate to