Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White chad only for all women now

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★

Wtf he stole my nigger. Got a deal with her, 4 cent.

Fuck off liar

For marriage yes, but what about casual sex, (ie hookup, ONS, FWB, unmarried boyfriend and girlfriend)
Show me data first. Niggers fuck cumskins foids more than other way around @DarkStarDown

BBCcels on suicidewatch

Show me data first. Niggers fuck cumskins foids more than other way around @DarkStarDown
I would show him the tons of data I have, which I have done multiple times: However, if you show him data he says "it's not real life bro data doesn't count"

As proven here:
Stats aren’t real life and they aren’t updated frequently

If I were to show him some TikTok's, Videos, etc. he would say it's all "cherrypicked" despite the fact that he does the exact same thing with his constant cherrypicking of Shit-Toks like this.

Also, how does the Chadlite-tier guy here somehow "prove" all Whites could get a black foid? At least make a cohesive argument.

I would show him the tons of data I have, which I have done multiple times: However, if you show him data he says "it's not real life bro data doesn't count"
Niggers are too low IQ to understand stats evidently

Niggers are too low IQ to understand stats evidently
Yeah, it's why they always think "we dindu' nuffin" when their crime stats say else wise....

I’ve shown well over 50 at that point it’s no longer cherry picked white males are having a ton of sex with bw
And I could do the same with BMWF couples, WMAF couples, etc.

You purposefully obsess & look for this stuff, so therefore it makes sense you will have "well over 50" to show.

Jfl @Biowaste Removal

And I could do the same with BMWF couples, WMAF couples, etc.

You purposefully obsess & look for this stuff, so therefore it makes sense you will have "well over 50" to show.

Jfl @Biowaste Removal
I’m right you’re wrong