Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee White cock, rich men, and simp’s wallets is all women think about day in and day out.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
and for the mega sluts they think about nigger dick all day.

Gotta suck me a white cock this week… Gotta find a sugar daddy to pay for my stuff… Gotta find me a rich man

Poor family, broken dick, and no school education is Incellius Savage think about day in and day out.​

Poor family, broken dick, and no school education is Incellius Savage think about day in and day out.​

Doesn’t work, plays video games, and comments sly one liners on everyone’s posts. Khanivore.

Doesn’t work, plays video games, and comments sly one liners on everyone’s posts. Khanivore.
ha, thats correct

BUT I FINISHED MY JOB FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!! so i can do random shit now

find a job
I’m going to when i grow my beard out some more bitch. You know i can say fuck this shit and just set me a bank account up and transfer all the money i made online then go on vacation.

You find a fucking job.
i must find a job that involves fuckery for you? Hmmm... how about you take over my project and make it better, at least presentable to my superiors? That would be so much fuckery for you! Sexo!

I’m going to when i grow my beard out some more bitch. You know i can say fuck this shit and just set me a bank account up and transfer all the money i made online then go on vacation.
hmmmm and where your brawl coconut is? you talked about establishing your boom blackout numerous times too... strange, sutarange...

hmmmm and where your brawl coconut is? you talked about establishing your boom blackout numerous times too... strange, sutarange...
Wtf are u saying